*** Wednesday's Menu ***

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/24/08 9:58 pm
27 mos. out and back on track, here is the plan: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKa radas

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 6/24/08 10:02 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Nanette! Almost 8 mos out.... B:  2 cheesesticks 16gm S:  Ricotta cheese 20gm L:  Deli meat on a low carb tortilla 20gm (guessing here...but the tortilla is 6gm, and I have ham, turkey, and lf cheese) S:  Greek Yogurt w/ berries 18gm D:  ?? 74gm w/o dinner.   Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
joldaker
on 6/25/08 12:40 am - West Bradford, PA
Morning everyone!! Today I have planned........ B: wawa shorti turkey sub, but will only eat 1/2 of it  S: supreme protein bar , these are big so I will eat 1/3 of it L: frozen Eating Right Chicken Teriyki, I know that is spelled wrong sorry S: Almonds and an apple D: no idea because I will be at Vacation Bible School but will pack a protein bar just in case.  S: PB on 1/2 piece of bread I have also decided that one 16 ounce coffee a day is more than enough so I will be keeping track of my water intake. I bought a bottle of water on monday and have drank so much sf ff decaf and sf decaf tea that I have not touched the water and still made my daily liquid goal.  Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views