WEGEMEN SUGGESTIONS

Pam Hart
on 6/26/08 3:24 am - Easton, PA
Jeanne, considering my husband calls me "magellan" because I get lost so easily...lol Cherry Hill and what not is no where near me unfortunately. I did however, look up Cherry Hill's zip code and went to the stop and shop site - and unfortunately it came up with "There are no stores within 30 miles of this zip code" so I guess they might not be in that area?   Sorry! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jdruski
on 6/26/08 9:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam, Thanks for looking it up for me.  When I put my zip code in I got the same message.  I live less than a mile from Pennsauken so I knew I would have to travel. Jeanne
jdruski
on 6/26/08 2:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Nan, Yes, you know me too well, I am shopping in "Jorsey" .  When I looked the store up I wasn't familiar with any of the areas so I asked Pam to tell me where they are located.  I am just going for Wasabi Edamame.  I am going at 7 am to beat the crowd and then across the road to Walgreen.  That Walgreen carries the 50 on the go Wylers packets for $5.00 so I need to stock some in. I forgot about the sunday saver, thanks for the remind. Jeanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views