***Wednesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 6/24/08 7:51 pm - Easton, PA
Well here I am again doing illegal computer work again.  This has been the first night in a long time where we've actually had a very **knock on wood** quiet night.  Now, we still have that bewitching hour of 6a-7a so we shall see. Todays agenda:  A walk outside Finish fine tuning the house Call my friend to set up plans for Friday evening See if hubby is interested in a class being offered at the local community college.  It would certify him as a CNA which would allow him to work in my hospital on the over nights as a tech and then later allow them to pay for school Hopefully all of that will be done and I'll be in bed by 11:30.  With all this talk of the Wii I would like to play a few of my video games.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll find a Wii fit - need to wait until the next pay period at least. Enjoy your day! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Andy Kovatch
on 6/24/08 8:39 pm - York, PA
Fairly busy day today.  Hit the gym this morning, then interview #4 with Universal Technical Instituation (if I don't get hired I'll sh.. myself).  They're talking to me as though I already work for them, so, yes, my hopes are up.  It's a great opportunity with a very lucrative future.  Everybody keep their fingers crossed (for those that don't know, I was layed off my job I just got after only 91 days).  Tonight I have a HUGE softball game in West Chester against the 5X defending league champs and we're in second place.  HUGE game!!!

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

dit657
on 6/24/08 9:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good luck on the interview today, Andy - didn't know you got laid off - that sucks. If they're bringing you in for #4 I would think you have the job! Keep us posted - and good luck tonight! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 6/24/08 10:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Andy, Sending positive thoughts your way for this job to come through! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 1:52 am
Andy,      Sorry to hear you had gotten laid off at  your last job...I will keep my fingers crossed for you that all goes well on the interview. Good luck on your softball game tonight!
ktreavis
on 6/24/08 8:52 pm - PA
Good Morning PA.....I haven't been around for a couple of days b/c my hubby was in the hospital. All is well again and he is home, he is prone to blood clots and we had a bit of a scare, but thankfully no clots. I am already at work and for some reason I am EXTREMELY tired today. So after work today I will do my workout and then hit the hay early. I definitely need to do some laundry somewhere in there too. Hope you all have a good day. Katie

Progress not perfection

dit657
on 6/24/08 9:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - Pam, if you think you're illegal posting on here from work then I'm definitely going to jail because I do 99% of my posting from work! Thank goodness I have a great boss and spare time on my hands. The rest of this week is going to be dead in here - only a sparse few of us in. I brought in a bunch of new CD's that I got to pick out songs and make up work-out routines for my MP3 player. I loaded a bunch last night onto my PC but I need to do more - getting tired of my old work-out songs. I got up early and did 5.5 miles on the bike, walked the dog, emptied the dishwasher, made coffee for my DH who was still in bed and home today then cleaned up and headed out to work. Busy morning. Mom gets home from her Florida trip tonight - it was a nice break for all of us. And that's about it for me today - hope everybody gets a chance to get out and enjoy the nice weather! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 6/24/08 10:43 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Pam & PA Posters, Sounds like you had a good shift at work, hopefully the "witching hour" did not take place. . . Nowadays, I do most of my reading and posting from work, as my life is so busy otherwise that I hardly have time to check e-mail on the weekends, never mind read posts.  I guess that is a good thing, means I living life more and it makes me happy. As for what today brings, work, of course, followed by the gym and bedtime, exciting day/night, right?  lol. . .  Life is good, I am grateful for this moment in time. . . Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

joldaker
on 6/25/08 12:48 am - West Bradford, PA
Good morning everyone!!! Last nights meeting was wonderful, as always. I got home about 1030 last night and had a really hard time getting up this morning.  I  have decided to limit my coffee intake, even though it is sf ff decaf and I am thinking that today was not a good day to start. I just know that if I dont do it today I will never cut back.  I am also posting from work. I know that if I didnt post from here you would never hear from me. LOL I am so busy after work I dont get online.  Well work is calling..... Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Pam Hart
on 6/25/08 7:32 am - Easton, PA

Well I just have to say....my house is clean!  Whoo hoo!!  Now, if I can stop acting like a little kid and actually pick up after myself on a daily basis, it might stay that way (Hubby calls me "one way" because things only go "one way" and never go back to where I got them from....and as much as most would take it as an insult, it's true!) The 6a-7a hour wasn't as bad as it could be.  But we did get 3 new patients within 20 minutes of each other, so we were busy enough (there were 3 nurses, so one each)  All of us got out by 7:15 which is AWESOME - lately we've been staying till about 8, if not 9 So now...if I could sleep more than 3 hours at a clip it would be great.  I went to bed at 11...was up at 12:30...was up at 3...was up at 5....I'm gonna be a tired and cranky girl tonight, guanteed! Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views