As Homer Simpson says "woo-hoo"

sbrunell
on 6/21/08 1:27 pm - Bensalem, PA

For Christmas, my wife bought me two pairs of Dockers pants....but they were too small. She told me to exchange them for another size..but in 6 months, somehow I never found the time.... My pants haven't been fitting so well, and my mother was in town from FL, for the first time in 2 years.  Additonally, I was going to take her to see an old girlfriend from High School, who she lost met 23 yrd ago.  She seems concerned about my dress. Well, I took the pants back to JC Penny's and tried on a smaller size. My pre-surgery pants were a 54" waist.  I figured I need to go to a 50 inch....but I wanted to buy them a bit tight....and I ended up buying a 46! It's been just over 1 month! I am so excited. The reunion was fine...we all met at Outback steakhouse.  I checked out the menu ahead of time,and planned on a grilled chicken kids meal....it was my first day on soft foods....In the end, I had my wife order the king crab added to her meal, and that is what I ate....but only about 1/4 of it! I don't eat my fish w/ a butter sauce, so I knew it woudl be fine for the diet.  I sat through dessert and didn't lament not eating any (much) Today, I went back to JC penney's and even got a pair of 44" shorts!  A few more weeks, and the Big Men's Dept can kiss my skinnier ass goodbye! I also dropped from a 5XLT shirt to a 2XLT...Pretty soon, I will just be an XL. Other than making myself sick a few times, I do not regret anything at all. Today I went back

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/21/08 1:42 pm
In the words of Sophia Loren in House Boat " Hotta Damn".  Congratulations on your juvilation.  The journey can be an awesome experience in many ways.  Looking forward to hearing all your wow moments.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

wak648
on 6/21/08 9:42 pm - Sweet Valley, PA
Congrats on the wow moment.  As a fellow ex-54 waist person, it is very exciting to be in smaller size clothes that you can buy at a regular store and not  big and tall store.

Remember, Nothing will taste as good as Thin will feel!

Boogaloo
on 6/21/08 10:06 pm - PA
Yaaaaahoooo for you!!! Lou
Pam Hart
on 6/22/08 1:16 am - Easton, PA
Wow...a 46 AND some 44's!!  Good for you!  It's always so amazing to watch this journey!  Enjoy the new threads! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/23/08 12:52 am - Boothwyn, PA
Woo-Hoo is right!! Congrats on all the smaller sizes - I know you were having a tough time with the scale for a little while but now its obviously moving in the right direction!! Keep up the great work - soon time for new pictures - we want to see Skinny Steve! Kathy  PS: How is your wife doing? Has she had her surgery yet? I know she was postponed but can't remember the date...senior moment.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views