Check out the profile please?

Pam Hart
on 6/18/08 4:53 am - Easton, PA
No, this isn't a "look at me post" promise!! A few weeks back Steve alerted me to the fact that on my profile page under my "introduction" I have a link to my kodak website where I have an album of pre op - post op progession photos.  He attempted to access it to show his wife and it didn't work. I just updated my account on kodak and also re copied and pasted the link into OH.  The link is also at the end of this message. Would you guys try clicking on it both here and on my profile page (I could really care less if you don't wanna look at the photos in all honesty!  Most of you have seen them before!) I tested it out - I deleted all my internet files and what not and saved things on my computer and made sure I wasn't automatically signed in anywhere so the site wouldn't recognize me...and it seemed to work. Just wondering if it worked for everyone else in general? Thanks Pam http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UV=643261033391_40 3251139111&mode=fromsite&collid=53413966211.617504285111.121 3813823531&conn_speed=1
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 6/18/08 5:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam, I went in under the link and under your profile and they both worked fine. The photos are really great. You must be so proud of yourself. Will see u tonite at the meeting. Tammy
EileenWalton
on 6/18/08 5:32 am
Yep, worked in both places.  I enjoyed looking at them again.  Besides, you added some new ones.  You look marvelous darlin.....
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/08 5:50 am
Worked for me Pamalicious!
Alice P.
on 6/18/08 6:50 am - Bensalem
Gee, I wish I knew how to do all them pic's. I cant even change my one pic on here since the college girl moved out. Pic's look great. Alice
J. M.
on 6/18/08 7:47 am
Damn Pam! Awesome! My particular favorite is the one on the bed in the white skirt with a little panty showing...LOL See you tonight!

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 6/18/08 12:58 pm - Easton, PA
Thank you all!  I appreciate all the comments as well! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
sbrunell
on 6/18/08 4:22 pm - Bensalem, PA
So Pam...i saw your post and got the following message. Kodak Gallery will be back shortly...something about updates...just my luck!
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Pam Hart
on 6/18/08 8:00 pm - Easton, PA

Oh sheesh Steve!  Talk about a comedy of errors! Pam

Ready4 AChange
on 6/18/08 10:50 pm - Upper Chichester, PA

Just saw the pictures and you look awsome   You have done such a terrific job. Keep up the good work. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views