LOCAL SUPPORT

g S.
on 12/30/12 2:58 am
RNY on 03/14/12

Hi OH members!! I am looking to gather a group of us to help support one another whether or not you have had surgery. It's important and less formal outside of the doctors office. All though they know what they are doing, not all of them know what we go through before and after. If you are interested PLEASE let me know so that something can be organized. I would like to do it on a regular basis but it all depends on how many are interested. Years of being anti social has left me with no friends to share this experience with so I would like to reconnect with the world!! Looking forward to meeting new friends!!

Ginamarie... PS.. I live in Oregon City but am willing to create something central for other local members. We can make it work!!

mickeymantle
on 12/30/12 3:20 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

sounds like a great idea but your to far for me , Im in the Eugene/Springfield area

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

ellie_kae
on 1/5/13 12:02 pm
I would be interested; I live in Corvallis.
vas0326
on 1/6/13 9:54 am - OR
VSG on 01/02/13

I think this is a great idea. Though, I have great support at home, I would love to be in a group with people who know what I am actually experiencing. I live in Independence, OR. I look forward to hearing from everyone. 

juleskar
on 1/7/13 4:18 pm
I'm in Redmond!!
Is it possible to have an Oregon support group over the web or phone?
g S.
on 1/8/13 2:08 am
RNY on 03/14/12

A WEB support group is an AWESOME idea and I am going to get right on it and will inform everyone of a time and date. I intend to use Skype for those who dont already have it. I am also going to make plans for a physical gathering. I appreciate all support and input as we make it happen together!!!

THANKS!!

afrancessmith
on 2/15/13 12:38 am - Clackamas, OR
Hello my name is Arleen I am new to OH and I live in clackamas off of Sunnyside and 152nd and I wondering if you ever got a group together I had the sleeve on Dec 26th and O really would like to be involved in a group for walking and exercise I have some medical problems and I will be getting another steriod shot next week for Pain tjen I should ns raring to go. I look forward to hearing from you!
Arleen
CathyO911
on 2/24/13 1:47 am - Albany, OR
RNY on 05/23/12
I am in Albany but I am willing to drive to PDX or Eugene or anywhere within a 2 hour radius. I would love to meet some people since I dont get to my local support group as much as I would like. I would help organizing something too if you need it.

rckrvxn
on 3/13/13 9:39 am - Bend, OR

I wish I could... living in Bend, no car... 

would love to talk to y'all more though!

“The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” 

Most Active
Recent Topics