What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 4/10/19 4:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning gang. Didn't sleep worth a crap so was at the gym at 5 this morning. It's creepy that early and no one else is there.

Have to go to a funeral this morning - a co-worker's father passed. Not much else on the go. I'm sure I will be tired tonight, my eyes are already burning.

B - 1/2 everything bagel, egg, slice of cheese

S - raspberries

L - chili

S - deli turkey

D - chicken breast - likely bbqd

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 4/10/19 6:41 am

Good morning. I'm sure you will sleep like a log tonight with a 5 a.m. workout! And an empty gym would be exactly what I'd like.

Just a normal workday for me and then I'm heading to Costco after work for the regular stock up of yogurt, Vitamin D, chicken skewers, turkey pepperettes and likely a few household things I really don't need. :)

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - salad with shrimp, diced roast chicken and cheese

S - boiled egg

D - on the road so protein shake and turkey pepperette

S - maybe cheese stick but likely won't need one

crqvingchange
on 4/10/19 7:13 am

Good morning everyone. Ginny I don't like to go to the gym when there's no one around. My gym is open 24hrs during the week and the thought of being the only one in the change room - I've seen the horror films.

I hope you get better sleep tonight.

Today I have an appointment at the University, then coffee with a friend. The rest of the day will be household drudgery.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months are:

B. Coffee by the buckets - decaf

L. This will be a late lunch, but I'm hoping for salad with chicken on top

D. Leftover steak

S. If I need it, some cucumber crackers with crab dip

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/10/19 9:35 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

We've had a rough few days... This cold can go fly a kite. Now DH has it to. Little nugget had us all up at 4am -- Ginnny, I could have joined you at the gym lol. Nothing planned for today. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with the nurse at the doctor's office. Hopefully I don't bring home any more germs.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - PB and banana

Lunch - curried chickpeas

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - sausage leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active