What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 3/7/19 4:13 am

Good morning everyone. I had a wonderful visit swimming with friends yesterday. I got to be a kid again for an hour.

Today I am going swimming and then getting some chores done, then tonight I am going to a yoga dance class which is basically a dance class for people would want to dance and not be judged.

QOTD: When was the last time you danced? I dance in the kitchen every once in a while, but can't remember the last time I danced outside of my kitchen.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months are:

B. Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. All decaf

L. Egg taco with fried cheese used as the taco shell. Half of an avocado

S. 2 halves of a spicy deviled egg

D. Meatball lasagna cup made in the muffin tin, garlic breadstick (low carb from a local bakery. Should be interesting).

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

My calories come out to exactly 1,000 today. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 3/7/19 4:54 am - Peterborough, Canada

Morning CC! I'm curious to know your recipe for the meatball lasagna thingy. Sounds yummy. I only dance when there is alcohol involved. I hate dancing lol. Have a great day!

crqvingchange
on 3/7/19 5:56 pm

Monica I had these frozen PC angus meatballs, so I put 3 in each muffin tin, added some low sugar pasta sauce, topped that with ricotta mixed with 1 egg, fresh basil, and some asiago. Then I added a slice of Cracker Barrel garlic and herb cheese on top of each muffin cup. Baked it until it was bubbly, and after I took out tonight's dinner, I put the whole muffin pan in the freezer (it's silicon) and I will pop out the yummy lasagna hockey pucks and put them in a freezer bag for when I don't feel like cooking.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/7/19 5:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We had a lovely day yesterday. We were so tired when we got home we napped until 7pm!!

Today we have two different bank appointments and I might try to sneak in some grocery shopping in between.

QOTD: I also only dance in the kitchen. The last specific song that I remember dancing to was Chattanooga shoe shine boy by the Statler Brothers. This little nugget is going to have a very odd musical repertoire.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - leftover sausage and cheese wrap

Snack - apple and PB

Lunch - sausage and stir fried veggies

Snack - Greek yogurt (if I get groceries) and blueberries

Dinner - unknown

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/7/19 6:03 pm

Laughing, smiling and being adorable is hard work for the Little Nugget. She needed that nap, ;)

Ginnny
on 3/7/19 5:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning - 4 mornings in a row at the gym and my muscles are feeling it! I might give myself a break tomorrow.

The day I left for vacation my mother went in the hospital. My brother found her on the floor of her apt. She had pneumonia and a blood infection. She got home this past monday and is "fine" but she's terrible. She guilts my brother into so much. I don't let her drag me into her drama but I feel so bad for him. People bring her good meals to eat and she wants a hamburger from the local bar. She's 78 and a diabetic but eats licorice, rice krispie squares, chips, chocolate....you name it. When my brother was taking her home from the hospital she wanted to stop at Giant Tiger.....like what?? Anyway....enough of my crabbing....

B - chili

S - strawberries

L - TBD

S - deli turkey, cheese string

D - Frozen meal of some sort

Have a good day all.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/7/19 6:08 pm

It sounds like your Mom is in complete denial about what can happen with her diabetes.

You have made a different choice in life for your health. Four mornings in a row at the gym is testament to that.

wrkinprogress
on 3/7/19 8:31 am

Good morning. Good luck if you buy that ticket CC.

It was a long day yesterday, eye appointment in the morning, worked a full day plus overtime and then my friend and I headed straight to Costco. Wednesday night is definitely the time to go..... the place was empty, no people holding you up in the aisles and I didn't even have to wait to checkout.... the person in front of me was paying and the clerk even helped me unload my cart. I bought some Fully cooked turkey breakfast sausages(Smokey River) which are 60 cal each, 4.5g fat and 4 g protein so I'll have to try them when I have my weekend eggs.... yum!

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - egg bite

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein bar

D - Costco rotisserie chicken, brocolli

S - probably won't need one - turkey pepperette

crqvingchange
on 3/7/19 6:09 pm

Let me know how those turkey breakfast sausages taste.

wrkinprogress
on 3/8/19 6:16 am

I'll give you a report Monday ;) The thread I look up my Costco sales on showed someone raving about them and that wasn't even someone who "had" to eat lean so that's why I wanted to try them.

Most Active