What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 2/27/19 4:25 am

Good morning everyone. OK winter you can sod off.

This morning I'm going swimming and then I'm taking a friend out for her birthday lunch.

QOTD: An old family friend popped back into our lives yesterday. The last time I saw him I was 14. He reached out to my Dad, and Dad gave him my phone number. He sent me lots of pictures of me when I was a child. When I saw the pictures all I could think of was how sad I looked in all of them and how ill I looked. When I think of my life now compared to then, I am so grateful for my life now. What would you tell your self as a child if you could?

The eats today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

S. Protein coffee after swimming

L. I checked the restaurant's menu online, and it will probably be tuna tartare or a house salad with grilled shrimp.

D. Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and a jalapeno/cheddar sausage

S. Protein latte

Have a great day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/27/19 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, I agree... I've had enough winter. But then again, I saw a thing on TV yesterday where somewhere got four feet of snow in a very short timeframe, so I guess it's not that bad lol.

I'm trying to decide if we are going swimming this morning. It seems like it's not too bad yet...

QOTD: wow, that is a tough question. I would say it's okay to take risks and fail sometimes rather than playing it safe in the middle. My one teacher called me her "little perfectionist" and I've never taken that as a compliment. I don't think of myself that way. I wish I was self motivated to give things 100%. I tend to be more of an 80/20 person lol.

Post-op three years and eleven months (appointment in Guelph next Monday).

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - chickpeas and rice

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - tbd. I need to pull something out of the freezer.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/27/19 9:15 am

Love you answer to QOTD.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 2/27/19 1:43 pm

Good afternoon all. Super busy at work so I'm finally getting to posting my menu.

QOTD: Hmmm I would tell myself that NOT EVERYONE is looking at you. For some reason even as a child I felt like every person I encountered was looking at me. As I grew less shy, joined teams and clubs this faded to an extent but there was always a shadow of that feeling lurking. Today I try to just worry about how I feel.... not worry so much about everyone else. CC so glad you are happy these days! ;) Meg with a child you will learn to let a lot of the pickiness go .... there's really no choice...lol

B - greek yogurt, raspberries

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - chicken veg soup, 1 chicken skewer

S - turkey pepperette

D - chicken parm (no pasta of course)

S - SF pudding with skim milk powder

Stay warm!

Most Active