What are you eating/doing Monday?

wrkinprogress
on 1/14/19 5:49 am

Good morning foodie friends. Since I don't see any posts yet, I figured I'd get things started for the day.

QOTD: What are your best "coping with winter/cold" secrets? Since I don't get to go south like C.C. I think my favorite things are getting the fireplace going and smelling wood burning,,,,,,, soo cozy! I make lots of soups and stews. Hoodies and slippers are my go-to's for clothing but I think burning candles that smell like the beach, or umbrella drinks my favorite trick.

Month and half out from VGS

B - Greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - chicken veggie soup, 1 chicken kabob

S - 1/2 low fat bran muffin

D - chili with parm

S - 1/2 protein shake

Meggles07
on 1/14/19 7:18 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm going to the lab to get some blood work done and then to the mall jewelry store to get my ring inspected. I have a lot to do this week and I just feel so tired. I'm going to try emptying out our basement. We are literally tripping on baby things so I need to make some space. We went to my MILs sheep farm on Saturday and the little nugget got to meet the lambs. One was born while we were there so that was really cool.

QOTD: I'm currently snuggled in my Sherpa sweater and last night I had to have a hot bath to get warmed up. My MIL used to live in an old farm house that she heated with a wood stove and I would freeze there. She moved to a new farm with a gas furnace and it was so nice for visiting. She is happy too because she doesn't have to lug in firewood.

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - mixed nuts

Lunch - chicken and potatoes

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - pork chops

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

VioletFemme
on 1/14/19 7:20 am - Greater Toronto Area, Canada

10 days post op

Water with calorie free flavour enhancer

Soup, 110 ml

2 premier proteins (Vanilla)

Exercise:

Yesterday I went to the gym for a slow walk, but today I am just running errands and stuff to get my 10,000 steps in.

Female 30s Canada
RNY January 4, 2019
I lost 100% of my excess weight.
Currently re-comping body/losing vanity pounds prior to plastics.

Most Active