What are you eating/doing today -- Thursday?

Meggles07
on 12/13/18 4:46 am - Canada

Good morning :)

DH took the day off work. We are taking the little nugget to see the pediatrician, then getting lunch, he's getting a haircut, then we will people watch at the mall. Other than a few last minute things I hope/think we are done. Funny story, I was making a list of people who we were going to pick up some local chocolates for. I added a friend's name who had WLS too... I was like, oh no, that would be a terrible idea lol. So there must be a few neurons firing in my brain these days.

QOTD: what is your favourite smell? I love chocolate and popcorn. We went to Home Depot on the weekend and as soon as we walked in I said there was popcorn somewhere. Sure enough they had a kid activity set up and a big popcorn maker. I totally asked for a small bag for me ;) I just can't be trusted around popcorn.

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast - trail mix

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - leftover portgueses chicken stuff from my uncle's mom -- she is an amazing cook.

Snack - Melba and PB

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 12/13/18 6:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey Meg! You're a rock star this week!! Im just winging it today. Feels like a friday but sadly I know it isn't.

No food plans today.....oh crap, thats a lie. I have greek salad and ham for lunch, and whatever is in the fridge that I didn't eat yesterday!! Today is a dog and pony show to meet the new Council. Its from 10 - 11. Coffee and crap, no thanks.

Got my "ugly" (cute) christmas sweater on and I'm the only one in my department. they all "forgot".

Any who....have a great day.

Oh, Fav smell.....fresh bread....mmmmmmm Our Home Depots have Subways in them so yummmmo

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/13/18 1:23 pm - Canada

Thanks Ginnny!! :)

Oooo, fresh bread. That's dangerous too...

Most Active