What are you eating/doing today -- Tuesday?

Meggles07
on 12/11/18 4:02 am - Canada

Good morning!! :)

I'm up early with the nugget but I'm hoping to go back to sleep for a while. Today we are going to my aunt's house. My cousin is giving me a mani/pedi which was a birthday gift from my mom. My aunt and grandma are going to entertain the little nugget while I'm there. Everyone is going to have a terrible time

QOTD: What is your favourite type of self care? I love having a head massage or getting my hair brushed. That is probably my number one thing. Second would be taking a bath. Especially before bed when it's super cold outside. Then jumping into bed before I get cold again.

Post-op three years and nine months. I got my requisition from the doctor yesterday for my four year followup. It's not until March, but my doctor can be hard to get in to see. I can't believe four years is sneaking up on me.

Breakfast - mixed nuts

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - last of the roast beef

Snack - egg and pickles

Dinner - chili -- we need to clean out our freezer because we are in the process of ordering another half cow.

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots and lots of water. My BP is always low, but my doctor emphasized it yesterday.

Ginnny
on 12/11/18 5:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang!

Back at the gym this morning after a brief hiatus. The gym is actually going to raise our fees in January even though we have contracts that say the can only increase them if there is an increase in the tax rates. Many members are not happy. One told me of a new gym opening up in February just up the street from where I go now so I may have to check it out.

Accountability: I haven't been true to my pouch lately. Going to try to be a little more responsible about what goes down the hatch.

QOTD: I love a pedicure....the massage part of it the most. I just love a good squeeze on my feet.

2 years 8 mos today

B - beefy macaroni soup (was leftover from weekend and I was too lazy last night to prep my eggs)

S - 2 HB eggs

L - spinach salad with chicken, blueberries, mandarin oranges, cranberry goat cheese with poppy seed dressing

D - TBD

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/11/18 11:32 am - Canada

Sounds like someone should mention to your gym that they are going to have some competition and perhaps now is a bad time to increase prices... Maybe they would change their minds.

I love a good foot rub as well. Especially if it's while I'm laying on the couch!! Lol.

corriev
on 12/11/18 4:03 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi there,

Hope you all had a great day.

QOTD - i could sit in ho****er the whole day.. We often go to Niagara and while the kids play at the water park i just stew away - i have heard of something called Scandinavian or something like that that I would like to go visit - any one been there

My day

B - Shake

S - Jerky

l - Salad with grilled chicken

S - nuts

D - Tuna

S - Cheese.

Have a blessed day you all.

Meggles07
on 12/11/18 4:33 pm - Canada

I love when places have a moderately hot jacuzzi so you can sit in it for a long time.

Most Active