What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 10/23/18 8:47 pm

Good morning Menu Mates. My leg is giving me trouble and can't sleep so I decided to post now just in case I get a chance to get some sleep later.

If I get up, I will go to yoga in the morning.

Accountability: Nope, I just ate a chicken thigh

Question of the Day: What short term goal do you have right now? I would like to increase my muscle mass by 10%. I'm hoping if I say it out loud and work hard it will come true. Building muscle when you're older is so hard, but not impossible.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with caramel stevia

L. Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and some Triple Cream Brie

D. Chicken thigh with herbed butter sauce roasted, broccoli florets with cheese.

S. Crio Bru mixed with vanilla protein powder

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/24/18 5:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC and the gang! Sorry to read about your leg, hopefully you were able to get some sleep. I went to this gym this morning and 20 kms on the bike. Nothing on the go at work today, makes for long tiring days. I was thinking about going to the gym for some classes tonight but we'll see.

Accountability: Nah, I had an ice pop and a piece of bacon last but was on plan until that point.

QOTD: I guess it would be to take advantage of the classes at the gym. Tonight there is an ab class at 5, then at 530 some other weight/cardio class and then Yoga at 6. I was thinking I would do the ab class and then light cardio until 6 and stay for yoga. I know if I just get started at doing this it will become natural but at 430 I really just want to go home. I know my Trucker will say if I'm going to classes at night I don't need to go in the morning but my mind doesn't work like that. My morning routine is get up, bathroom, weigh, dress, vitamins, coffee, pack my lunch bag, grab my water and out the door, in about 20 minutes. If I start messing with this I see all kinds of trouble that could come up.

Post Op 2 years 6 months

GF - 50 gr banana, 8 gr PB

B - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

S - oikos greek vanilla, 65 gr blueberries

L - 4 oz chicken, sauteed onions, peppers, sour cream, cheese

S - 4 deli turkey w. mustard, 2 mini cukes

D - 5 oz beef meatballs in marinara

Cal 1056, Protein 104 Carb 67

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/24/18 10:55 am

Go for the evening classes and see if you like them. I can't believe you are out the door in 20 minutes. It takes me 20 minutes just to become fully awake. Thanks for the meatballs in marinara craving, ;).

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/24/18 6:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC I hope your leg feels better so you can get out and walk ;)

I think we are going to have a lazy day today... Relatively speaking. If I can muster up the energy I might cut part of our lawn.

QOTD: I need to make better food decisions and lose about 10 pounds before things get too far off track. I have slowly been making better choices like not making any more lactation cookies, taking a couple minutes to make something slightly better than grabbing a quick snack, and not buying things that are off plan.

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast 1 - baked oatmeal

Breakfast 2 - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt, banana

Lunch - chicken and sausage leftovers from last night

Snack - peanut butter and apple

Dinner - something with chicken

Snack - pudding

Snack 2 - protein bar

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/24/18 11:00 am

Love your answer to QOTD. That is a great start. I know it's hard to do meal prep when you have an adorable little nugget that keeps you up at night. As Birdie would say, time to get back on the horse. I've fallen off that horse so much my butt hurts, but I remember her words and get back on.

Meggles07
on 10/24/18 11:02 am - Canada

Thanks CC :) this is my first big fall, but it was more of a slow slide during pregnancy and a big drop after lol.

corriev
on 10/24/18 6:40 am, edited 10/23/18 11:44 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello all -

QOTD - i need to get through this year;-) been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but in the same hand huge gains.. i want to get below 300 in the next few days, but i have stalled yet once again.. no worries about that cause ive been on this rodeo before. do we will ride it our for now.

My day -

B - protein sake with Chia seeds ( desert)

S - Whisps cheese

L - Tuna

S- Whisps cheese ( Love the crunch)

D - chicken breast and salad

Protein - 104, Carbs - 11, Fat 18, Calories - 611

That will be me - Have a blessed day yall.

crqvingchange
on 10/24/18 11:02 am

Corrie I know you will get to Twoterville. Ginny will tell you, and so will the others, that when you are approaching a big milestone the scale keeps jumping back and forth just to be a pain in the butt.

Ginnny
on 10/24/18 11:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I most certainly can attest to that!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Mellywog
on 10/24/18 1:57 pm
RNY on 06/17/19

Okay better late then never.. slept in and feel like I have been rushed all day.

I got into the halloween candy this morning too! So frustrated with myself. I am going to kick my butt at the gym tonight.

QOTD - MEAL PREP

B - missed as I was late (probably why I ended up eating KitKats)

S - Hummers with crackers

L- leftover chicken breast, slice of motz cheese

S - nothing

D- Prime rib roast with boiled carrots and cauliflower

Most Active