What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 10/22/18 8:56 am

My Dad always asked for Swiss Chalet when he came to visit, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/22/18 10:00 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello all - hope you all had a great weekend.

QOTD - with WLS i have found i am more confident to stand and talk to large crowds of people . I had to do an impromptu the other day where all the higher management were stuck in traffic and they needed to address the whole Company - i was pushed forward.. regarding bulling, fortunate no issues there on calling BS or bully

My day -

B - Go gotta try this.. I put a tea spoon of chia seeds in my protein shake and leave it over night.. OMgoodness tastes like desert. tastes great and keeps "things" moving along.

S - Cheese

L - Thai spice tuna

D - Chicken breast

Have a blessed day yall.

crqvingchange
on 10/22/18 1:53 pm

Corrie, chia pudding made with a protein shake is great. I like it in yogurt too. Both have good protein and I found it very filling.

That's great that you had more confidence in speaking in front of an audience. Those are the posts that I love to see as newbies move forward. Great NSV Corrie.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active