What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 10/17/18 2:26 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Woke up early this morning - stupid smoke detector battery. Happy Hump Day everyone.

This morning I'm going swimming, then to yoga. This afternoon I have to take the car to the body shop for an estimate.

Accountability: Nope, there was another late night snack of a chicken drumstick.

Question of the Day: What exercise have you smashed this week? It could be walking, weights at the gym, biking. I have been away from exercise this past week because of my leg, but it's time to get back to it because I'm happier when I exercise.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

B2. After yoga 1 egg and 2 slices of bacon

L. PC Hardwood smoked Frenched chicken drumsticks, celery sticks and ranch dip

D. Egg roll bowl - ground beef, coleslaw mix, sesame oil, and some other veg stir-fried.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/17/18 5:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! Hit the gym this morning and "hard" at work now. Ha ha. Just eating my breakie. I have a site visit at the Arena today for a tender for security upgrades, whoopee!

Accountability: Pretty good, had some cheese last night before bed, I was hungry.

QOTD: I would have to say my cycling yesterday. WHOOP WHOOP. However I did 45 mins (just over 7kms) on the elliptical this morning and after work I'm going back to the gym for a fitness consult with my trainer. They offer this free annually with your membership. She'll do my weight and measurements (updated from Jan 2017 when I started) and then you do a work out with her to see your level. After that I am going to try the Cyntergy Yoga class. So today will have been an epic day for exercise!

Post Op 2 yrs 6 mos

B - 2 egg cups

S - oikos greek lime

L - taco salad

S - deli turkey, cheese, pickles (if I finally get to eat this)

D - ribs and salad

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/17/18 2:12 pm

You are a gym fiend and I love it. Can't wait to hear what the trainer has to say.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Mellywog
on 10/17/18 6:34 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Hello All,

QOTD: With a little effort I have doubled my normal steps this week and... I went back to the gym for the first time since I became a mom (over 6 years ago). I'm sore all over!!!! Lol

Down 14 lbs since I started changing my eating 3 weeks ago - rewarding myself with a cut and highlights tonight - family pictures this weekend.

Pre Surgery

B- Oatmeal

S- 1/2 good fats bar

L- Subway salad

S 1/2 good fats bar

D- bbq's pork chops and grilled veggies (peppers, onions, zucchini and mushrooms)

crqvingchange
on 10/17/18 2:17 pm

That is a great reward, and you have earned it. Nice menu.

corriev
on 10/17/18 6:54 am
VSG on 03/06/18

hi there - I'm working in Toronto for a few days, early mornings to train in from Georgetown - thank goodness i dont have to do this everyday - it really sux.

Accountability - chasing to be below 300 this week, that's my goal for this week - hard work at this point but very do able.

QOTD - i have decided to walk from union to my office instead of going on the train, getting some exercise in that way - i know its only walking but gets the blood pumping.

My day today -

B - protein shake and huge tea.

S - Greek yogurt

L - Chicken breast with green salad

D - Tuna in water

S - Cheese

Wishing you all a blessed day.

crqvingchange
on 10/17/18 2:19 pm

It's not just walking, it's getting your body moving and changing your mindset. You will be in Twoterville before you know it.

shiney
on 10/17/18 7:58 am

I'll grab that soup recipe for you this weekend - I couldn't find it last night.

Yesterday was so long and I found that I just crashed in the evening. I left my event early because I was actually so exhausted. I got home and did exactly nothing except change my clothes and wash my face before I spent the rest of the night on the couch or in bed.

This morning was a slow start, but I'm feeling better. I packed my meals for the day and am looking forward to having a quiet day to get some stuff off my desk.

Menu for the day:

B - protein shake

S - marble cheese

L - crustless egg quiche + spring mix salad

S - SKYR yogurt with berries

D - eggplant parm with ground chicken

Happy hump day all!

*TWH* Referral - December 2017; Orientation - March 2018; SW Assessment - May 2018; Nurse Practitioner - June 2018; Nutrition Class - June 2018; Psych - August 2018; Dietitian - August 2018; Appt. w/ Surgeon - November 2018; Surgery date - January 2019

Weight loss

Pre-surgery: 14, M1: 18, M2: 9, M3: 8, M4: 10, M5:6 , M6:9

crqvingchange
on 10/17/18 2:21 pm

Another nice menu. Rest up. It's good that you have done your meal prep.

Meggles07
on 10/17/18 9:16 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

Just got home from an appointment at the bank. This afternoon my friends mom is coming to see the baby and puppies ;) lol. So I will be spending some time cleaning up my house. Just a little. I am also going to setup Keira to video chat with my mom. It's pretty cute. My mom reads her stories. I don't love plunking her in front of a screen but my mom lives too far away.

QOTD: walking is pretty much it for me right now. DH is excited because he started a new job and they have a gym on site. Maybe we can get back on track together :)

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - milk with sf Torani

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - leftover sausage

Snack - almonds, Greek yogurt

Dinner - leftover sausage

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active