What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 10/10/18 5:54 am, edited 10/10/18 5:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Protein Peeps!! How are y'all today? Well isn't this weather marvelous!! Wearing my little summer dresses as long as I can....been to the gym this morning and now at work.

Accountability: Well that horse bucked and bucked yesterday but I hung on tight! Didn't end up having my afternoon snack and an added bonus is that I didn't eat anything after dinner! I was rewarded with a scale drop.

Todays' menu is much the same as yesterday with the exception of dinner:

GF - Premier Protein

B - 2 eggs, peppers/onions/sauasage/cheese

S - pot roast

L - cobb salad

S - Oikos, deli turkey

D - Octoberwurst sausage

Have a great day and get out and enjoy the weather while we got it.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/10/18 6:13 am

Good morning Protein Peeps. Ginny you are so awesome. We went for a ride last night with the top down to squeeze out the last bit of summer weather.

I just woke up, slept in because I had a lot of pain in the old knee and didn't sleep well. I'm going to give it a rest today.

Accountability: Nope. I didn't have my Thanksgiving leftovers, but had a chicken burger with bacon and cheese instead. That wasn't bad, but I ended up having a snack later and like you Ginny that is a slippery slope for me.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with salted caramel sweetener

L. The Thanksgiving leftovers I didn't have yesterday

D. Spicy sausage and sweet peppers soup (more of a stew).

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/10/18 9:47 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

We have Keira's two month doctor's visit today. I gave her a bath this morning so she is squeaky clean ;) lol. I can't believe it has been two months already. I know people are loving this warm weather but I would love to move to cooler temps because I'm having hot flashes still.

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - lactation cookies (I know, I know)

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - pork roast sandwich and chili (it was too much so the rest will be my snack)

Snack - leftover lunch

Dinner - pork roast sandwich and veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 10/10/18 5:55 pm - Peterborough, Canada

2 months already!!! Wow. Time is flying by. Enjoy every second.

Most Active