What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 10/9/18 3:46 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. I hope everyone had a great weekend. DH and I got to go for a drive with the top down yesterday and look at the fall colours, it was wonderful.

Today I have workmen coming at 8:30 and this afternoon I have a doctor's appointment.

Accountability: Pretty good considering it was Thanksgiving

Question of the Day: What was your favourite part of your Thanksgiving weekend? For me it was the ride in the car with the top down, the sun on my face, and looking at the beautiful leaves.

B. Rivers of decaf with Pumpkin Cheesecake sweetener and a little cream

L. Leftover roast turkey, mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheese, 4 net carb sausage stuffing (store bought), gravy

D. Same as lunch.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/9/18 6:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Gang! We had a great weekend of camping and luckily the rain cooperated only coming through the night or early morning. Well Saturday there was a few sprinkles in the early afternoon but we just stayed in a and played a game. We got out to the local farmers market first though.

Yesterday was so hot!! enjoyed reading my book in my swing chair on the deck (after unpacking the trailer and while doing laundry).

Accountability: Date cookie and butter tart (from the farmers market)......hmmmm back on the horse today.

2 yrs 5 mos

B - 2 eggs, slice of cheese, 1/2 sausage patty

S - pot roast

L - cobb salad (lettuce, chicken, bacon, egg, cheese, ranch)

S - deli turkey

D - chicken cordon swiss

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/9/18 7:52 am

We do give that poor old horse a run. Nice menu, yummmmm

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/9/18 11:06 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

The day got away from me a bit. DH will be starting a new job soon and we had to get some new work clothes for him. I bribed him with lunch and then dragged him on some other errands. We are taking the rest of the day off ;)

QOTD: my favourite part was taking pictures of all my family members holding Keira. I'm printing them out and putting them in an album for her. Since our photos tend to live on our phones these days I want her to be able to have a copy of her own.

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - toast with cream cheese

Snack - lactation cookie

Lunch - chicken souvlaki

Snack - oatmeal bar

Dinner - pork roast and TG leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active