What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 9/24/18 6:54 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Friday I was all on my lonesome. The weekend went really well. DH and I went for rides in the country with the top down and got our dosage of Vitamin D.

Today I'm going swimming and then later to the gym. The rest of the day is household drudgery.

Accountability: Saturday not so much, Sunday on plan

Question of the Day: If you donate your oversized clothes, who do you donate them to? I have donated to the Kidney Foundation, also to the Diabetes Foundation and CNIB. In the beginning I donated to Value Village because each donation got you a credit off a future purchase and I was going through sizes quickly.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with English Toffee stevia

L. Mexican stir-fry. Ground beef, taco seasoning, peppers, onions, coleslaw mix, stir-fried tender crisp, then topped off with melted cheese, diced avocado, salsa and a little sour cream.

D. Janet and Greta's roasted vegetable chicken burgers from Costco. Sauteed mushrooms, bacon, cheese, Habanero Aioli.

Looks like I am feeling spicy today. Have a great day everyon.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/24/18 7:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Had a lovely weekend. Keira got to meet one of her namesakes ;) and her paternal grandpa. He's in the beginning stages of dementia so we wanted to introduce them as soon as possible. We went shopping on Sunday and I found a fleece pumpkin sleeper, so that will be our costume back up plan. Hopefully it's not too big by then.

Today we are recovering from our weekend adventures :) Nothing planned. At some point this week I would like to take Keira in to get weighed to see how she is doing since we don't have a doctor's appointment for a while now.

QOTD: most clothes I ran past family members and friends first. Like CC I donated to VV in the beginning to get the coupon. Last round I donated through Canadian Diabetes because they would do a pick up and I wasn't physically able to load it up to take it anywhere at that point. I still have some bigger sizes that I used during my pregnancy, so that worked out well. Now I need to get my butt in gear so I can fit back into my everyday clothes.

Post-op three years and six months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and cheerios

Lunch - pepperettes and cheese

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - leftover roast beef

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots of water -- I have set up my water reminder app again to make sure I'm getting enough throughout the day.

crqvingchange
on 9/24/18 7:48 am

Meg you are brilliant (there never was any doubt). I need to call for a pickup from Canadian Diabetes. Time to purge more clothes.

If the wee Nugget doesn't quite fit the pumpkin sleeper, you can stuff it with something soft, and it will also keep her warm, plus pumpkins are round anyway (maybe fleece socks or washclothes). Black tape cut outs for the eyes, nose and the mouth. You can always pull the tape off after. Now I just need to think of something she can wear on her head, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/24/18 5:26 pm - Canada

It has a hood with a pumpkin stem, it's too cute. I could probably fit a couple layers under it :)

TBeat
on 9/24/18 10:40 am

It's my second last day of Optifast!!! So Shakes all day! Can't wait to contribute to these threads! They are my fav! Also buckets of water and going to sweat it out at a punk rock show tonight!!!

Referred 09/19/2017, Surgery 09/26/2018! SW 246.6 M1-

crqvingchange
on 9/24/18 10:43 am

Have fun at the show tonight and dance like no one is watching. Let us know how your surgery goes. Remember walk, sip, toot, repeat as soon as you are able. You've got this.

Ginnny
on 9/24/18 11:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hello!!! I was here this morning but didn't post. didn't go to the gym, didn't want to come to work. Oh Mondays.

Did some cooking/planning yesterday. Only "work" two days this week - off to conference on Wednesday - Friday and then Friday my Trucker picking me up at conference and we are going to Restoule to go 4 wheelin' Wheeee!

B - 2 egg cups

S - greek yogurt

L - spinach salad w. chicken, blueberries, strawberries and poppyseed dressing

S - deli turkey

D - chicken and corn

Have a great day all.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/24/18 11:14 am

You are such a daredevil. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Somebody made egg cups on the weekend. Your lunch sounds yummy, but now that it's cold, I want soup. Maybe cabbage roll soup, or stuffed pepper soup, or chicken soup.

Ginnny
on 9/24/18 11:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

My Trucker is making a pot of cabbage roll soup for the weekend. I'm sure we will need it as it will be chilly up north. It is one of our favorites!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 9/24/18 3:11 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I need to make chili again!!

Most Active