What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 9/12/18 2:04 am

Good morning menu gang. I am up early and thought I would post now. This morning I'm going swimming then to yoga, coffee with my yoga instructor, and then to the gym. There must and shall be some form of napping after that.

Accountability: Not good. Too much evening snacking. All good foods, just too much.

Question of the day: What is the oldest thing you own? I have a Queen Victoria gold sovereign from 1880. I did have a special edition beer for the Queen Elizabeth's 25th year on the throne, but I got drunk and gave it away to a beer collector (or at least that's what he said he was)

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf with stevia

L. Wine and Herb salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise, grilled asparagus with buttah

D. The same as lunch. I found this was too much food before so I am splitting it into 2 meals. It's really tasty.

S. Whipped Cream (will add a little SF White Chocolate pudding mix to give it some depth) with berries - strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries. I'm planning a snack so I hopefully won't go off the rails.

Have a great day everyone.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 9/12/18 5:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning early riser. May I have your snack please? I hit the gym this morning and changed things up. Did a quick cardio warm up then some upper body and legs, and then walked it out for 10 on the treadmill. Will see how the arms feel tomorrow.

Accountability: Damnit why do I still like candy? Black Jube Jubes to be exact. Some of those ju-jued right into my mouth last night. Why are they in the house you might ask? Don't, just don't.

QOTD - this made me giggle, I'm thinking some of my undies, are pretty old Seriously, I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

Post Op 2 yrs, 5 mos

B - 3 strips of bacon, hard boiled egg

S - salami wrapped mozzarella sticks (x2)

L - 2 chicken skewers, tomato/cucumber salad

S - 4 slices deli turkey w. mustard

D - steak, steamed cauliflower, maybe corn on the cob

Baseball tonight, I opted out last night and went to bed at 9:00, I've been doing much better with my sleep lately.

Have a great day everyone and I hope you get your CC

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/12/18 1:11 pm

No nap for me yet, grrrrr.

Tell your Trucker to buy you some new undies, CC said so.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/12/18 7:07 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My mom is here for the week to help with Keira and visit. I went to the dentist yesterday and I have another bad filling from my old dentist -- I've already had two fixed. I'm going this afternoon to get it fixed since I have my mom to babysit ;)

QOTD: I have two things that I don't know the exact dates of but are late 1800s or early 1900s. My piano I was told was over 100 years old when I got it (I would guess I received it around 1995). It belonged to the sister of an elderly lady who was downsizing. The other thing I have I inheirited from my great aunt when she passed. I think it is so cool -- it is a cabinet that was designed to hold the scrolls for a player piano.

Post-op three years and six months.

Breakfast - protein bar

No other plans. All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 9/12/18 1:13 pm

Player pianos are beautiful. Can you play the piano?

Meggles07
on 9/12/18 2:14 pm - Canada

Yup, I've been playing since I was about 10. I took lessons through most of high school. I can play for enjoyment but I am by no means an expert ;) Do you play?

crqvingchange
on 9/12/18 2:22 pm

No, but I'm trying to learn. I bought a little keyboard.

corriev
on 9/12/18 7:54 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello there,

QOTD - I have my grandfathers medals from WWII for his contribution to the front in Egypt. I have the honor of proudly wearing them on remembrance day. This year my son is in air cadets and he will have the honor of wearing them on the remembrance day parade at his squadron in Erin.

My day -

Breakfast - Protein Shake

S - Steeped tea with lots of milk

L - Canned sardines in lemon juice

S - More tea

D - roast beef

S - More roast beef

MFP says - Carb - 13

Protein - 85

Cal - 540

Have a blessed day yal..

crqvingchange
on 9/12/18 1:15 pm

Corrie it's great that your son can wear his great-grandfather's medals and honour his service.

Most Active