What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 8/7/18 4:08 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. Hope everyone had a good long weekend. It was hot and humid here. Our A/C is still non-operational and we won't get the new one until next week .

DH is off this week so everything is kind of up in the air for activities, but it will involve going somewhere cooler everyday. This morning I'm going swimming and he will me with the nice A/C man to sign the workorder.

Accountability: Nope

Question of the Day: What is your fav salad? I like grilled chicken or salmon on my salad. It took a while for me to like salmon but now if it is done right it is one of my favs. Greek Salad is great, spinach salad is good, taco salad without the taco chips is good. I love all the salads, lol.

The menu today at 4 years post-op

B. Rivers of decaf with a little cream and sweetener (trying to cut back on the amount of cream)

S. Cinnamon Crunch Protein Mug Muffin - Quest Protein powder (1/2), egg (liquid carton 1/8 of a cup), baking powder, coconut oil, water

L. Late lunch at the movies. We are going to see Mission Impossible. I will order a Cobb Salad to eat during the movie, DH will order a Stella and Lobster flatbread. It's like going back in time when people would go to the movies because they advertised air conditioning.

D. Probably the rest of the Cobb Salad.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 8/7/18 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC no word yet from Meg I see. Have fun at the movies....I'm working till noon today as I have an appointment with the hematologist. See what they say about my ferritin.

B - egg salad

S - greek yogurt

L - zuchinni lasagna

S - maybe protein bar at the hospital

D - more zuchinni lasagna

Massage tonight so I'll miss my Trucker's ball game.

Have a great day, stay cool!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 8/7/18 4:06 pm

You're right Ginny. Meg we are wishing you well.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kamac
on 8/7/18 7:40 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good Morning!

CC I was thinking of you yesterday, because the air conditioning broke! Central air guy is coming out this afternoon. Didn't get a wink of sleep last night, it was too hot even with fans. We got some heavy rain in the middle of the night, but it hasn't help with the heat much.

Accountability: Ate 2 (!) Kozy Shack no sugar added tapioca puddings yesterday. Never should've bought 'em, they are too delicious and go down too easily. Will be giving the remaining 2 away to my mom today.

QOTD: I love a good Caesar salad made with proper dressing. Greek salad. Any tossed salad with fresh crisp veggies. I've always liked French dressing, I'm going to have to look up recipes for a no-sugar version. Can't wait to have salad again. I miss fresh veggies!

Food: 3 protein shakes, and 1/4 cup pureed pasta sauce (PC Organics Tomato Sauce plus added ground beef) with 30 grams grated fresh mozzarella.

Calories: 658, Protein: 86.9g, Carbs: 19.6g, Fat: 21.4g.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 8/7/18 4:07 pm

Kara I know you feel my pain. I hope your A/C is working now.

corriev
on 8/7/18 8:23 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Im Back -

Spent the last week at the Pinery and the point farms camping.. and it was awesome..

so we back in the saddle and facing reality of work again.

QOTD - I love a greek salad with tomato and Feta, and cucumbers... like the crunch

My meals today

B - Protein shake

L - Herring with cottage cheese

D - grilled chicken with salad

S - more grilled chicken

MFP -

Cal - 640

Carb - 33

Prot - 103

fat - 18

crqvingchange
on 8/7/18 4:08 pm

Welcome back Corrie. Sounds like you had a fun vacation. Sorry about that work saddle.

staceycvd
on 8/7/18 10:55 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

My fave salad is broccoli salad hands down!!!

Menu at 2 weeks post op:

b: Egg white egg bites and half of a decaf, non fat iced latte

L: Egg salad made with 2 hardboiled eggs and 1 tbsp of low fat mayo

D: Puree'd turkey chili

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

crqvingchange
on 8/7/18 4:09 pm

Hi Stacey, your menu is looking good. How are you feeling?

staceycvd
on 8/8/18 7:05 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

I feel great!! I don't even feel like I had surgery. The only issue I have is constant constipation (I'm taking restoralax and colace every day and still no luck )

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

Most Active