What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 8:04 am

That pureed meal sounds yummy.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kamac
on 8/3/18 8:10 am
VSG on 07/09/18

It's pretty good! Also added a bit of lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Would make a good dip.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 8:14 am

That would make a good dip.

My friend makes a layered crab dip. Bottom layer is cream cheese, mayo, diced onion, a pinch of curry powder-Middle layer is crab meat-Top layer is diced hard boiled egg. It is really good. Now I want some with cucumber crackers.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Scary.Airy
on 8/3/18 11:07 am

Hello and happy Friday-before-a-long-weekend!

Workety work here... the usual, however I am on vacation next week with my kids, so YAY! Going to hop on the train and go to Toronto for a few days, do some 'touristy' stuff for fun.

QOTD: I looooove storms and would happily sit in my car or on the front porch in one. I've even ran out and danced around in storms to embarrass my kids and make them laugh haha!

3 months post op

Brunch: Beef jerky. hahaha sounds odd but I knew there would be a lot of sweet treats around today and when I gassed up on the way into work, I decided to get one of those small pouches of jerky as a 'treat'.

Lunch: Ugh, not the greatest, I had a scrambled lunch with having to run to the store, meetings, and an interview with a job candidate. So I grabbed some deli ham and cheese from the grocery store and I am munching on a bit of that at my desk.

Dinner: Don't know yet, I have some leftover beans I can do something with. Maybe some tuna salad. Maybe a bunless burger.

Snack: I saw some beautiful in-season berries or nectarines and I think I want to try a tiny portion of one of those, in some skyr yoghurt.

Goddess in training...

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 1:50 pm

I vote berries in yogurt, yumm. Your lunch sounds like a good option with protein and some calcium with the cheese.

Lots of fun stuff to do in Toronto. There is Bananarama and Polson Pier and The Aquarium, AGO, Science Centre. I think the EX will be starting soon too. DH is off next week and we will be making some day trips to Toronto and maybe some days closer to home. We hear the new Elora Mill is spectacular.

Most Active