What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 2:36 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. Welcome to your weekend. Today I have someone coming to quote a new A/C so I have to stick around a hot and humid house. This should cost a small fortune. Oh well, I'll just have to put off that Ferrari purchase for another couple of years.

Accountability: All good, but the scale is up this morning. Grrrrrrr

Question of the Day: Do you like to watch storms? I do but from inside the house. It looks like we are in for some thunderstorms today.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf and a mug egg bake with bacon, cheese, mushrooms, a few hot peppers.

L. Half of an avocado stuffed with Buffalo chicken salad

D. Probably bunless burger with cheese. It all depends if DH wants to BBQ in the rain, lol. If he doesn't I may end up having more chicken salad.

Hopefully the A/C guy will come to the house early today and then I can go and play at the gym.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 8/3/18 6:03 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Stiiiiiiiilllllll waiting lol. Doctor's appointment this afternoon.

QOTD: I do not love storms. DH loves storms and will go around and open the blinds or sit in the sunroom. I'm more of a -- shut all the curtains and stick my head under the covers kind of person. When we got the puppies I worked really hard to pretend they didn't bother me so they wouldn't be scared. Both are totally fine with storms and fireworks, so I'm happy about that.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - protein something

Snack - almonds and dates and dates and dates

Lunch - tbd... Might drag my mom and DH out for lunch

Snack - cheese with spinach dip

Dinner - no idea

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

kamac
on 8/3/18 7:22 am
VSG on 07/09/18

I've got a feisty little Maltese, and storms or fireworks don't bother him at all. But years ago, I had a German Shepherd, the sweetest, most gentle creature ever. And she was terrified of storms! it's great your pups aren't bothered by the noise, it makes life easier for them and you!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 7:58 am

Lunch out sounds like a good idea. Take advantage of these days before the nugget arrives, lol. Remember Little Louie's has good burgers and soups.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 8/3/18 12:38 pm - Canada

We didn't make it to lunch... By the time we finished a couple errands I was done :) I have got to try Louie's.

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 1:52 pm

With this heat, I would just stay in a floaty chair in a pool with a large iced something or other.

Ginnny
on 8/3/18 6:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning protein eaters!! I was a little slow out of the gate this morning, I was up but just lolly gaggin'.

So I didn't have my full hour at the gym so my goal was to do 8 kms in 45 minutes. And what a great idea, lets set the machine to interval hills! Well I was real close to the 3km mark (already been around the track once) and I had 10 seconds left. Let me tell ya, I really had to turn it on. Talking to myself! NAILED IT

8 kms = 5 mi - 45 mins

GF - 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp PB (I'm sure this is what gave me my final energy burst

B - chili

S - greek yogurt - strawberry cheesecak

L - chicken

S - deli turkey cheese

D - not sure - my Trucker wants to go to Red Lobster either tonight or tomorrow so we'll see

Have a great long weekend everybody!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

kamac
on 8/3/18 7:12 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Great job at the gym, Ginny! Your posts about your workouts are very inspiring!

Kara

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 8/3/18 8:02 am

You are a true gym beast. I love it.

kamac
on 8/3/18 7:09 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! Hope everyone is well this muggy Friday morning.

CC, stay cool and hope all goes smoothly with the estimate.

Today I'm out grocery shopping, and then an appointment this afternoon. Will be getting on the treadmill this evening.

Accountability: Back on track. And so far, my new vitamins seems to working out. No nausea!

QOTD: I LOVE storms. Ever since I can remember, I've loved watching thunder storms. The bigger the better. Frankly I've been feeling cheated lately, as the forecast keep calling for thunder storms but all we end up getting is a bit of rain.

Food: 2 protein shakes, 1/2c Greek yogurt with SF flavouring, and for my pureed meal- 1oz Gruyere (very thin sliced) and a couple of tbsp of a crab, cream cheese, & avocado mash.

Calories: 660, Protein: 90g, Carbs: 16g, Net Carbs: 15g, Fat: 23.2g

Plus all vitamins and water (including my homemade electrolyte mix)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kara

-Vincent Van Gogh

Most Active