What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

kamac
on 7/24/18 7:28 pm
VSG on 07/09/18

Yikes, sorry to hear that happened. It must have been frightening.

Warning heeded. I didn't even realize dehydration could do that. I'll remember this next time I'm tempted to let my fluids or tracking slide.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Jo0710
on 7/24/18 10:43 am

Hi everyone,

Trying to get back on track fully. Been off and on due to life being busy and me not planning. Thankfully no weight gain aside from 5lbs. Trying to get that off again plus maybe 5 more (even though people say I could stand to gain another 5lbs - ugh!). I bought a few things from a Keto health food store to wean myself off the bad carbs so we will see if that helps things for now until I can completely get off of it.

B: 1/2 cheddar jalenpeno keto bagel & cream cheese (basically all cheese)

S: small keto muffin

L: Chicken, romaine, bacon bits, little bit of ceaser dressing

S: Premier Protein

D: Steak, onion and dipped in sugar free ketchup

Might need some more cals in here but we will see how it goes.

Cals: 1086, protein 104, carbs 25

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 7/24/18 11:15 am

Jo, good to see you. Please tell me more about this Keto Store and the Keto products.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 7/24/18 1:01 pm, edited 7/24/18 6:01 am

It?s called Keto Health foods here in London. They make and sell/deliver Keto foods. Like bagels, meals, muffins, fat bombs etc. I just bought some bagels (wasn?t too fond of them). I had been hoping to try them for a bit now. I?ll try some more items in the future. It?s pricey but easy for me since I?m always on the go to baseball/soccer/hockey and just don?t have a ton of time for dinners . Lunch thankfully I make a salad since I work from home.

Not doing the Keto diet but limiting carbs again. Get this 5lbs off! :)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 7/24/18 5:24 pm

Low carb Canada and Low Carb Grocery do some Keto bread/buns. For the most part, I don't have enough room in my pouch to eat a whole burger with the low carb bread. I will do a bunless burger with a fried egg or some avocado slices on it. Shame about the bagels, because I would do a half of a bagel with lox and cream cheese for a special meal if they were decent. Half of a regular bagel would send my blood sugar through the roof.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 7/24/18 3:27 pm - Mississauga, Canada

So nice to see this continuing :) I hope you're great.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 7/24/18 5:17 pm

Karen I could jump through the screen and hug you.

Karen M.
on 7/25/18 2:49 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active