What are you eating/doing this Friday?

corriev
on 7/6/18 6:55 am
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - Australia for sure, My cousin lives in Brisbane and have been invited to come visit, so will take her up on her offer next year..

CRQVING - have you seen the movie Australia with Nicole Kidman - classic

Ok i need to mention something and Im jumping out my skin.. So like you all know i had a HA two years almost to the day, yesterday i went for my echo checkup.. i was sweating bullets and really worried. In a nut shell.. this is the reply from the doctor.

"Dear Corrie:
your heart function looks great based on your recent echocardiogram. I have no concerns and will be in touch in late August with a requisition for bloodwork to follow up your bariatric surgery. Enjoy the summer.
Yours truly,"

my meals today

B - protein shake

s - nuts

L - Tuna and horseradish

s - left over lunch

D - Going big with a Costco steak and a Greek salad.

S - More steak

MFP -

cal - 471

Carb - 6

Prot - 91

fat - 11

Im going to be off for a few days, i have to go work in Montreal but will try check in ever so often.

Be blessed ya'll

kamac
on 7/6/18 8:38 am
VSG on 07/09/18

That's wonderful news from the doctor, you must be on cloud 9. Congrats!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 7/6/18 9:48 am

Corrie I am virtually picking you up and swinging you around and around. That is the best news. I can't imagine how it would feel to have experienced a heart attack and then get the great news that your heart is looking good. This is an amazing journey and you are rocking it. Have fun in Montreal.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active