What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 7/6/18 3:05 am

Good morning Fabulous Friday Friends, lol. Welcome to your less hot weekend. DH and I are heading to the lake tonight, so menu will be a guess for dinner. I will pack snacks for on the road (nuts, protein bars, cheese, deli meat)

This morning I have a doctor's appointment, then the rest of the day is errands and getting 'er done.

Accountability: All good and on plan yesterday

QOTD: If money were no object, what place in the world would you like to travel to? I would love to go to New Zealand and Australia, or maybe Fiji, or Japan. OK this is a hard question.

The eats today at 3 years 11 months:

B. Rivers of decaf with cream

S. Protein iced coffee

L. Fior de latte cheese on a bed of spring mix salad, with grilled asparagus, chicken, and a balsamic drizzle with some olive oil.

D. ?

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kamac
on 7/6/18 5:24 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Morning! CC you crack me up

Today I have to call St Mike's to get my check-in time for surgery on Monday. Other than that, I'm spending the day pre-packing and cleaning.

QOTD: Oh gosh, I love to travel. If money were no object, I'd visit expensive places like Scandinavia. I'd do a tour through all the Stans in Central Asia. Mongolia. Tibet. And I'd spend lots of time in Europe, maybe live in London for a while...gee, maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket today, lol.

Accountability: I had no trouble eating my last meal of the day yesterday...in fact I was super hungry all last evening. So hungry I had trouble getting to sleep That's what I get for complaining about not feeling hungry enough, lol. Oh well. I keep on my plan the next 2 days, then Sunday I switch to full fluids.

Breakfast: 3 scoop Naked Goat, 1 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, and some protein shake flavouring I got from Canadian Protein. Yesterday I tried chocolate chip mint and it was delicious. Might try Cinnabun today. Also a few strawberries.

Lunch: 2.5oz chicken breast, 1 Ryveta dark rye cracker, 1tbsp lite olive oil mayo, mustard, 1 cup cucumber slices.

Dinner: 3 scoop Naked Goat, 1 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, flavouring.

Snack: 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt, flavouring

Calories: 756, Carbs: 43g, Fat: 15g, Protein: 93g

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 7/6/18 5:52 am

Kara when you are able, let us know how your surgery went. I'm saving a comfy seat for you on the loser's bench.

I got some free samples from Canadian Protein. That was a few years ago, and all I had to do was pay the shipping.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

kamac
on 7/6/18 8:49 am
VSG on 07/09/18

For sure, I'm hoping to hook up to some wifi at the hospital, otherwise I'm staying an extra night in Toronto after discharge so should be able to check in then.

Canadian Protein seem like a good company, besides the flavourings I got some egg white protein powder and some beef protein isolate (which upon research I've discovered is collagen based, like the bone broth protein, and therefore not a complete protein because it's missing tryptophan...I can be pretty dumb sometimes. But I can salvage it by mixing it with some of the egg protein, or I can order some essential amino acid supplements to add to it, so it'll be fine. I just won't get it ever again.

FWIW I'm loving the goat whey protein, but it's just so darn expensive and difficult to find.

Enjoy the lake this weekend, the weather is lovely after all that terrible heat!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Meggles07
on 7/6/18 5:31 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing special planned for today but I will be going outside to enjoy the cooler day. Tomorrow we are getting together with friends who just got a Bernese mountain dog puppy. Too cute!! Then probably just little projects around the house.

QOTD: everywhere!! Lol just kidding. I do have a travel bucket list. I would love to see Hawaii, and go back to Ireland -- I went there for a conference so we didn't get to your that much. I would love to go all through Europe... See, just too many options. I know DH would love to do the east coast and Asia -- Thailand and India are on his list.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - cheese and cherries

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt and oatmeal bites

Dinner - ribs and salad

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 7/6/18 5:55 am

Bernese Mountain puppies are the cutest. I was told by someone that owns one, that the breed does not like getting their ears or the top of their head petted. When I saw one of the puppies, I scratched it's chest and it seemed happy enough.

Meggles07
on 7/6/18 6:25 am - Canada

That's interesting to know... I will have to see what she prefers :) I know our puppy 1 loves ear/head scratchies and puppy 2 prefers chest. And they both love belly rubs!!

Ginnny
on 7/6/18 6:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I had some tests this morning too CC so I'm late again. Well I managed to not eat a darn thing at Costco. It helps that most of the samplers were just getting set up and the one I did pass by that was ready was dishing out frozen strawberries. No thanks.

So guess what I'm eating for the next two days......YUP, Rotisserie Chicken Salad

I will fill in the snacks with yogurt and likely deli meat, or pepperoni/cheese roll ups.

Have a great weekend everyone, today is such a beautiful day I hated to have to report to work. BOO. I really need to win the lotto.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/6/18 9:45 am

That Costco in house made chicken salad is addictive. So yummy.

Ginnny
on 7/6/18 9:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I was just given the idea to add grapes and seeds to it, might try that with one serving....craisins though.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active