What are you eating/doing Wednesday June 27

Ginnny
on 6/27/18 4:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning all!! Lazy Gin didn't go to the gym this morning. Hopefully its not raining at lunch so I can get out and get my steps.

So the curbs look great! I have much planting to do yet but I'm sure next spring it will be wonderful. Here is a couple pics.

Also this is what happens to my doggies when they spend the day with Momma....

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 6/27/18 4:44 am

Good morning Ginny and Menu Maties, arrrrrrh. Ginny your curbs look great. I love a brindle, your pups look like bookends.

Going to take it easy today and might go to yoga if the rain doesn't hit. I'm feeling better this morning and had a good sleep. Just to be on the safe side, my menu will stay light and liquid today.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/27/18 5:09 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm off to school today to have lunch with some ladies I worked with. I haven't seen them in over a year since I've been on leave and I didn't run for re-election to my position since I knew I was taking time off. It's going to be so weird to go there.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling great so I just stayed home and did a few things. I did a second harvest of the basil forest and got a lot to use up. I will freeze this batch. DH wants to make pesto with the next round but it will be a bit as I pruned some stems back to try and thicken the plants.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - cheese whisps and crackers

Lunch - restaurant - I haven't reviewed the menu lately but there was a grilled chicken sandwich that I used to get that is quite tasty.

Snack - protein bar if I'm still on the road

Dinner - roast pork and veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active