What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 6/7/18 3:59 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. Happy Election Day, get out there and vote.

This morning I'm going swimming, then voting, then going to the gym.

Accountability: Nope. Last night I had a malted milk.

Question of the Day: Not very exciting, but as Newbies need to know, what do you use to keep the old plumbing regular? I have been using the sugar free Metamucil. If that doesn't work, I use Smooth move tea.

The eats today at 3 years 10 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with Sf Coffeemate

S. Iso gold iced protein coffee after swimming

L. BBQ Maple salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise, grilled asparagus

S. Small Cobb Salad

D. Cevap burgers with some spicy mayo

Totals: 959, Carbs 25, Fibre 5, Fat 59, Protein 85

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/7/18 5:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My massage ended up being cancelled yesterday as the RMT was sick. I called DH and we met up for a lunch date. Today I'm going to another doctor's appt to get the ultrasound results for this week. I'm curious to see how baby is growing -- it was moving like crazy.

QOTD: I typically use restoralax. I also take magnesium which can help. I have found the last while has been swinging between extremes so it's hard to find a routine.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - homemade muffin

Lunch - leftover chicken stir-fry

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - meaty spaghetti sauce

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/7/18 5:46 pm

Meg I hope you get your massage soon. I thought you were going to get a scalp massage at the salon.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 6/7/18 6:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Mates!! Hope everyone is having a good day so far! I went to the gym already and now regular work drudgery! I hope to get out for a good walk at lunch. Can't do much else, I forgot my wallet my Trucker's truck yesterday....OOPS. Hope I don't get pulled over today!! And yeah, I get massage tonight, its been too long since my last one!

QOTD: I use Kirkland Brand Restoralax - 2 doses in my morning coffee, I take magnesium for leg cramps but as Meg says, that helps with the go as well. If it really has been a while I will use Senekot or even Dulcolax.

Post Op 2 years 2 mos

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice of cheese

S - greek yogurt, 2 oz blueberries

L - sauteed chicken with onions and peppers, sour cream, shredded cheddar

S - Octoberwurst sausage w. mustard

D - bacon wrapped filet mignon

Total Cal 1352, Carbs 35, Protein 112

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 6/7/18 5:47 pm

You two with your massages. I am very jealous. Also, I'm jealous of your dinner.

Most Active