What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 6/1/18 5:48 am

Good morning everyone. Today I have lots to get done, because tonight DH and I are going to Lobsterfest. It's a charity event, and I plan to dance up a storm.

Accountability: not bad

Question of the Day: Do you like to dance? Before I lost the weight, I would only dance in private (mostly kitchen when no one but me was home). Now I want to move this old body, and I don't care who watches.

B. Rivers of decaf with PP Vanilla used as creamer

L. Spicy shrimp salad in half of an avocado

D. LOBSTER

No totals today. Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/1/18 6:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, have fun at lobsterfest!!

DH and I ended up going out for dinner last night so we are skipping our weekly lunch date today. So I don't know what I'm going to do today :) I have been really tempted to go to the hair place and see if they will do a wash and scalp massage lol. I don't need my hair cut yet -- I let it get long in the summer so I can put it up.

QOTD: I like to dance but we are mostly kitchen dancers. I do love music though. Both DH and I love to blast music. Little nacho will be exposed to a wide array of music...

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - chicken burger leftovers

Lunch - chicken, veg, salad

Snack - leftover homemade quesadilla thing

Dinner - sausage and veg (since we skipped it yesterday)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/1/18 6:24 am

The scalp massage is my favourite part of going to get my hair done. I tell her that every time so that I can get an extra minute of scalp massage.

Baby Nacho/Thor will be an excellent dancer. I can see an interpretive puppy dance from the baby once they are walking. The pups will join in as backup dancers.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/1/18 6:28 am - Canada

This kid is going to have no choice about loving puppies... Half of the clothes I bought have dogs on them

At this point baby is either going to be a professional kickboxer (according to DH) or a yoga master.

crqvingchange
on 6/1/18 6:29 am

They are not mutually exclusive ;)

Meggles07
on 6/1/18 6:32 am - Canada

Lol!! That's true ;)

Most Active