What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 5/30/18 11:15 am

Ginny, I'm sure you looked stunning at the wedding. We both were in Muskoka on Sunday, lol. Beautiful weather.

I hope that your doctor can figure out something to get your numbers in range. I was thinking about you the other day. Do you take Vit. C at the same time you take iron? I read it's hard to overdose on Vit. C, so ask if you can double the dose to aid in iron absorption. Hala is really knowledgeable on this stuff and might have some answers.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/30/18 11:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I have been taking the Vit C along with my iron and I also started the iron patches just before the long weekend.

I was supposed to go to family Dr on Monday but she cancelled and now I can't get in until the 12th I want my blood redone so I can see if this iron is working. No point spending the money on it (the pills anyway) if nothing is changing they are expensive!

I have had messages from HALA responding to my woes. She is a wealth of information.

PM your email address if you'd like and I will send you a pic from the wedding. I'd love for you to see it. I was feeling pretty good!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/30/18 11:37 am

Sent you a PM.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/30/18 11:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Sent a few, I hope they come through.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active