What are you eatin/doing on Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 5/9/18 5:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Happy Hump Day everyone! Was at the gym this morning and then went for my follow up blood work, we shall see how the numbers fair later today.

Not much else on the go today, my Trucker is leaving after work for a canoe / camping trip up north. He won't be bac****il next Tuesday so I will have some glorious days to myself!!

Post op 2yr + 1 mos

B - 2 ham and cheese egg cups with a tbsp. of salsa

S - oikos vanilla

L - guts of a chicken fajita with sour cream and cheese

S - two boiled eggs, pickles

D - more fajita guts

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/9/18 6:14 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. Ginny Happy Hump Day. I'm not sure who I envy more, your Trucker for going canoeing or you with your solitude days.

This morning I'm going to yoga and then to the gym later today.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months post-op are:

B. River of decaf with SF Coffeemate

S. Iced Protein Coffee at the gym

L. Leftover Greek Salad with grilled chicken breast

D. Herb and Wine Salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise, slices of avocado.

S. Protein Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte

Totals: 953, Carbs 50, Fibre 14, Fat 49, Protein 106

Have a great day guys.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/9/18 7:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Yes, I think it would be a fun trip, but maybe still a little chilly at night. They are tenting it!!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

SKimster
on 5/9/18 7:32 am
VSG on 05/22/18

Good Morning !

At work...yeah (sarcasm) but at least it's hump day!

Here's my eats for the day... (Surgery coming up)

B: Coffee & skim milk, cheese string

S: 3/4 cup frozen cherries without sugar

L: 2 peameal bacon, 2 eggs scrambled

S: 10 or 20 Raw Almonds

D: Hopefully...Baked Salmon with Mango Salad on top (mango, cucumber, tomato, green onion, fresh lemon, parsley, dash olive oil, salt and pepper)

S: ???

Kimmy in Canada

2017: Aug 16: Referral -- Sep 14: Orientation - Oct 5: Nurse - Oct 23: D/SW/N 2018: Feb 21: D/SW/N - Mar 12: Internist - Mar 23: D/SW - Apr 5: App't with Surgeon - Apr 23: Post-Op Class - May 3: Pre-op Admin in Hospital - May 22: SURGERY

crqvingchange
on 5/9/18 2:34 pm

Do you have to do Optifast?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

SKimster
on 5/10/18 4:44 am
VSG on 05/22/18

Good Morning crqvingchange!

No I wasn't given Optifast by the surgeon. The last week before surgery I'm probably going to do a lot of my protein drinks though in preparation of surgery and the after part of liquids only. I think this would help me. I 'guess' I was one of the fortunate ones??? I honestly thought it was so weird but he said that my liver was fine and he was confident without me going on it.

Kim

Kimmy in Canada

2017: Aug 16: Referral -- Sep 14: Orientation - Oct 5: Nurse - Oct 23: D/SW/N 2018: Feb 21: D/SW/N - Mar 12: Internist - Mar 23: D/SW - Apr 5: App't with Surgeon - Apr 23: Post-Op Class - May 3: Pre-op Admin in Hospital - May 22: SURGERY

Meggles07
on 5/9/18 7:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The ultrasound yesterday went well -- my grandma was super cute and excited about seeing the baby. Baby is still breech but we have lots of time for a turn. I get the detailed report tomorrow from my doctor.

I have nothing specific planned today. I picked up garbage from our lawn and cleaned up the front garden this morning while it was still cool. The garden is generally pretty low maintenance once I clean out things. I have been very tempted to pull all the plants and put down grass seed... But it's the only garden left as we took out our side garden and put down rocks to help with drainage around the house.

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt and banana

Snack - protein shake

Lunch - leftover pork roast

Snack - toast and pb

Dinner - bunless burger and roasted veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Liveyourlife
on 5/9/18 5:29 pm

Good evening everyone, better late than never.

B - premier protein, decaf coffee

L - chicken & avacado

S - Gouda & strawberry Greek yogurt

D - ¼ naan pizza

all water, vitamins and trying to get in lots of walking

calories 705 Protein 68 Carbs 42

My carbs are a bit higher then normal, will watch that tomorrow.

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

crqvingchange
on 5/13/18 1:15 pm

Hi Ginny. I just fried the motherboard on my computer. Post on my phone is crap. DH says I get a new computer but it will take a few days before everything is transferred over. Would you please start the thread and give my apologies. I will read and use the like button, but just typing this is 7 minutes. Something to do with my phone and OH popups

Most Active