What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 5/3/18 4:49 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. We are almost at the end of the week, I can almost taste it.

This morning I will hit the gym. Perfect day for working out indoors

Accountability: Nope. Some Costco samples accidently got in my mouth yesterday.

Question of the Day: We have Victoria Day coming up, so do you like fireworks? I have loved them for as long as I can remember. In a crowd you will hear me oooohing and aaaaaahing with the kids. I have been known to jump in the car and chase done a fireworks display on Canada Day if I hear loud fireworks in the area.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months:

B. rivers of decaf with Sf Coffeemate

S. Protein iced coffee at the gym

L. Scrambled egg with peppers, half of a hot Italian sausage, fresh salsa and a little spicy cheese melted on top

D. Maple BBQ salmon with a poached egg on top and some Hollandaise. French green beans

S. Chicken breast with Smokey Bacon flavoured hot sauce, avocado.

Totals: 937, Carbs 38, Fibre 11, Fat 55, Protein 92

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/3/18 5:20 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, I love Costco samples but we've been going in the morning when they open and they don't have any set up. They had lemon cake samples one time that were just too good.

Today I'm off to the bank with my grandma. When they sold their house they put away some of the money. We are going to look at options to reinvest it for another short term.

QOTD: I like watching fireworks but DH loooooves them. We have gone chasing them a few times. Last year we had scaffolding on our house to replace our roof. We climbed up on that to get a better look ;)

Post-op three years, one month.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - zucchini lasagna

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/3/18 2:04 pm

I knew I loved your DH. Climbing scaffolding to watch fireworks is so romantic. Now tell time to take you to the market, CC said so.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/3/18 5:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I don't know if its my phone that is causing me grief or MFP. Either way its been a pain in the ass to log my meals lately. Did 10 km on the elliptical this morning ... whew pushed myself to complete it in 54-1/2 minutes. I think my best time yet.

I bought some Hemp Energy Protein Bars - they are just little, come in a package of about 12 (and were pricey but I wanted to try them). 1 bar is only 65 calories and 6 grams of protein, 6 grams of carbs. They have only like 6 ingredients, all natural. Pretty tasty - I had two.

QOTD: Yes, I enjoy a good fireworks show. I wish we could bring them in from the US as they are so much better and cheaper!

Gym Fuel - premier protein shake

B - 5 oz beef meatballs with bbq sauce

S - Oikos vanilla w. blueberries

L - chicken caesar salad w. parm petals

S - 3 slices of ham, 2 mini cucumbers

D - pot roast and steamed cauliflower

Total Cal 1253, Protein 132, Carbs 63

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/3/18 2:09 pm

Ginny, I watched the neighbourhood July 4 fireworks when I was in the States last year. It went on for a good half hour.

You are an animal at the gym and I love it. I love that you challenge yourself.

RosieBelly
on 5/3/18 7:42 am

Costco samples are my favorite guilty pleasure but funny thing happened since sugery, I don't actually take everything that is offered anymore.

referred Jan 2016 intake May 2016 left programme returned June 2017 final pre-sx class Oct 2017 surgeon appt Oct 2017

Opti Wt Nov 4/17 226 lbs BMI 45 Sx Wt 212 lbs RNY surgery Nov 23/17 M1 -18 M2-9 M3-10 M4-8 M5-6 M6-7 M7-6 M8-3 M9-1(so far) Down to within one pound of my goal and 99 lbs down from my highest weight. I was not a fast loser but who cares as long as you get there! I know the newbies check the trackers and the signatures so although I kind of lost track of how the rest of the weight came off, you should know that it was not fast and furious but it was slow and steady!

current BMI 24.7 that, my friends, is NORMAL!!! Strong is the new pretty!

crqvingchange
on 5/3/18 8:14 am

I try to stay away from candy samples and other high sugar samples. Yesterday was crazy. Fresh made slushies, deli meat, popcorn chips, thin addictives, so many samples. I only went there to buy gas, but somehow I wondered into the store. I did buy a cute skort, lol.

corriev
on 5/3/18 9:43 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Think the fire works are awesome. I live in a small community called Orton. They really do there best to put up a show and they do an amazing job. its a chance for everyone t get together and chill. I know the animals suffer so try and keep my pets as calm as possible.

Changed my menu up a bit and it seems to be working.

B- Protein Shake

S - Microwave poached egg

L - Tuna flake with Ginger and lemon ( 85 gram can)

S - Finish lunch serving

D - 3 oz Poached chicken with Catalina Salsa

S - Slice cheese

MFP says

cal - 476

Protein - 89

Carbs - 13

Fat - 12

crqvingchange
on 5/3/18 2:06 pm

Our neighbour's dog would have an anxiety attack every Victoria Day or Canada Day.

Corrie you are doing an awesome job with your menu.

Most Active