What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 5/2/18 5:19 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Looks like another glorious day out there. I thought I would try a question of the day like some of the other menu threads. We'll see how it goes.

Today I'm going to yoga and continuing to do yard work. Love being outside when it's sunny and warm.

Accountability: I was on plan yesterday. It feels good to write that.

Question of the Day: If you could do a day trip anywhere in Ontario where would you go. It could be a beach you like, wineries, Wonderland, you tell me.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months are:

B. Rivers of decaf with SF Coffeemate

S. Protein Iced Coffee

L. Grilled chicken on a salad of spring mix with diced half of an apple, walnuts, sweet peppers and WF Honey/Dijon dressing

S.SKYR plain yogurt mixed with an IOGO mango yogurt and chia seeds (keeps things moving)

D. Pinty chicken breast with mango salsa (both from Costco), fresh salsa, diced avocado, French green beans.

S. Tin of Cloverleaf tuna with garlic and hot peppers on cucumber crackers.

Totals: 822, Carbs 58, Fibre 17, Fat 30, Protein 93

Have a great day everyone. Make good choices, you are worth it.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/2/18 5:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Only a few things to do today. I have a massage appointment this afternoon. This might be my last one for a while because I don't find it as useful/relaxing because I have to lay on my side. I also have someone coming by to maybe buy stuff. We are still cleaning out ;) I have boxed up a bunch to donate and have been waiting for nice weather before loading it up in my car.

QOTD: I don't know if I would call if it a day trip but I told DH he owes me a trip to St. Jacobs. I like Niagara Falls, but it is always too busy in the summer.

Post-op three years, one month.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and PB

Lunch - chicken pasta

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - zucchini lasagna

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/2/18 5:44 am

Tell your DH that Baby Thor/Nacho wants him to take his Mom to the Farmer's Market. CC says so, lol.

My DH loves the sausages from the big green sausage truck at the market.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/2/18 5:46 am - Canada

I would probably have better luck bribing him with going to the sausage truck ;)

Actually he knows we have to go at least to the Corelle outlet because he broke my bowl.

crqvingchange
on 5/2/18 5:54 am

How do you break Corelle? Tell him it was a special edition Corelle bowl. Work that guilt, you might get a whole new set, :)

Meggles07
on 5/2/18 6:00 am - Canada

I'm pretty sure they have an anti-shatter guarantee so I told him to save the pieces. It fell on ceramic tile... We got eight settings from my aunt when she passed away and then we bought four more place settings to bump it to twelve. I have definitely razzed him significantly about breaking it.

corriev
on 5/2/18 6:20 am, edited 5/1/18 11:24 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

I would go to Tobermory for my day trip for sure...

changing things up a bit

B - Protein shake

S - poached egg in microwave

L - 1/2 can tuna in water with scoop of low cal mayo

S - slice of roast beef

D - BBQ pork chop with cucumber

S - drive by BBQ

should be

Cal - 576

Protein - 82

Carb - 8

Fat - 24

sodium - 976mg

crqvingchange
on 5/2/18 11:37 am

Tobermory is beautiful. It's peaceful and exhilarating at the same time.

birdiegirl
on 5/2/18 2:20 pm

Excellent menu and stats for almost 2 months out. These are great choices and stats for the remainder of your losing period. Eventually you will be able to eat a bit more quantity but the choices are wonderful

Good luck

Ginnny
on 5/2/18 6:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I DO NOT want to adult today. It is far too nice outside, and this is likely the last day of the week for it.

Working for a living really sucks balls.

B - 2 turkey/cheese/egg cups with salsa

S - yogurt with extreme crunch cranberry blueberry granols

L - spinach salad with chicken, blueberries, pecans, poppy seed dressing

S - cajun deli turkey

D - meatballs with cucumbers/tomato

No totals - MFP has been causing me grief lately.

Enjoy the day!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active