What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 4/30/18 5:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good glorious morning everyone!! Love to see that sun shine!! Hit the gym this morning and early to work. And of course I come into a challenge. I disqualified a bidder for a tender last week due to non-compliance. They are challenging my decision. UGH. Happy Monday.

B - 2 turkey/cheese egg cups w. salsa

S - vanilla oikos and strawberries

L - taco salad

S - 2 slices deli ham

D - cheddar/bacon burger no bun mustard, ketchup tomato slice

Enjoy the day all!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/30/18 6:14 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. Ginny it is a glorious morning. Love the sunshine.

Today I have lots of errands to get done. I'm hoping I will have a little time this afternoon to get out in the garden and do some raking.

MFP is working for me again, so I planned the meals for the whole week, lol.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months are:

B. Lots of decaf with SF Coffeemate

S. Protein iced coffee

L. Grilled Jerk Salmon on spring mix with red sweet peppers, cucumbers, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

S. Cloverleaf tuna with garlic and hot peppers, cucumber crackers.

D. Ribeye steak BBQ'd with French green beans

Totals 965, Carbs 33, Fibre 14, Fat 48, Protein 105

Have a wonderful day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Liveyourlife
on 4/30/18 4:51 pm

How do you make protein iced coffee?

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

Meggles07
on 4/30/18 6:20 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing planned today but a ton of things I could do on my list. I have an aloe plant that I want to split so if it's nice out I think I will try doing that. I don't have much of a green thumb but I'm trying :) I accidentally dropped a succulent plant in my sink yesterday and later noticed that it broke the plant. I'm hoping that it can recover.

I went to the Value Village sale yesterday and got a few pieces of clothing. It is weird to be buying a bigger size ;) Buy all the stretchy things!! Lol.

Post-op three years, one month.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - toast and pb

Lunch - chicken pasta (my friend made it for us yesterday when we went for lunch)

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - burgers on the BBQ (so excited)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/30/18 2:31 pm

Does Value Village have a maternity section? How have you been feeling now you are on the PPI and sulcrate?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/30/18 3:03 pm - Canada

I think the ulcer is starting to heal. I've only had two pain attacks in the last five days. So I will keep using them :)

Value Village has a very small maternity section. I also found another store that does consignment but their prices are a little high (e.g. an Old Navy dress secondhand for $16.99). I also bought a whole bag off someone on Facebook. Honestly I don't need much yet -- my bump hasn't popped. Regular XL and XXL works :) Mostly I just need a slightly bigger waistband right now. I live in leggings and tank tops lol. And I bought stretchy dresses for when it gets warm -- Walmart had three maternity dresses on clearance for $10 each.

Liveyourlife
on 4/30/18 7:06 am

Good morning everyone, it is an absolutely beautiful day. Planning on getting a couple of walks in today to enjoy the sun. My planned food for the day:

B - premier protein

S - yogurt

L - low carb lasagna (made with homemade egg & mozz cheese 'noodles'

D - turkey, squash & gravy

Calories 613 Protein 66 Carbs 22

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

crqvingchange
on 4/30/18 2:29 pm

Your lunch sounds very yummy. I used to make the Ricotta bake that Eggface has on her blog. It was great when I was only a couple of months post-op and tasted a lot like lasagna. I would make it in muffin tins so that I could freeze them and pop them in the microwave when I didn't feel like cooking.

Liveyourlife
on 4/30/18 4:50 pm

I've made the ricotta too and enjoyed it. I was ready to add meat so found the recipe online. It was actually very good and something I will make again.

crqvingchange
on 4/30/18 5:51 pm

If you still have the link to the recipe online, would you please post it. I'm always looking to try new foods that fit on my plan.

Most Active