What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 4/27/18 3:54 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Hope everyone has a chance to get outside this weekend and enjoy the warmth.

Today I'm dropping DH off at work and then going swimming. The rest of the day is yard work and paperwork. Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music - date night.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months post-op are:

B; Bucket of decaf with SF Coffeemate throughout the day.

S. SKYR yogurt with blueberries

L. Grilled Jerk salmon on a mixed greens salad with cucumbers, sweet peppers and WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Not sure yet but it will probably be chicken with a side salad. I will bring my own dressing in a packet.

S. If I need one, a Scotch egg.

Have a great day and an awesome weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/27/18 5:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Peeps! Sun is shining for now, rain is supposed to come in. Did 8 kms at the gym this morning although I just wanted to stay snuggled under my blankets! Forced myself to get up, to complete my 5 day streak. I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow and then I'm going to play in a ball tournament so so much for a nice hair do. Sunday I have to go to a bridal shower. UGH.

2 years out from RNY

Gym Fuel - Premier Protein Caramel

B - turkey/cheese/egg cups with everything spice and salsa

S - strawberries

L - pizza meatloaf

S - 2 slices ham, 30 gr extra old cheddar

D - sauteed peppers, onions, chicken, with cheese and sour cream

Cal 1375, Protein 135 Carbs 46

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/27/18 7:31 am

Your menu looks yummy Ginny. Hats off to you for ignoring the siren song of a warm bed and hitting the gym.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 4/27/18 8:07 am
VSG on 03/06/18

It Friday and the sun is shinning so dinner will be a BBQ for sure

B - Skyr yogurt

S - Slice cheese

L - Tuna and Salsa

S - Slice roast beef

D - BBQ something.......

Keeping Carbs low and Protein up.

Have a blessed weekend all.

crqvingchange
on 4/27/18 8:13 am

Looks good Corrie. If you are firing up the BBQ, take advantage and grill some sweet peppers, onions, sausages (I like the PC chicken Jalapeno/Cheddar, chicken breasts etc. I fill up the BBQ and then I don't have to do as much cooking throughout the week.

corriev
on 4/27/18 8:24 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Thanks sounds yummy and will give it a go for sure...

Most Active