on 4/9/18 10:46 pm, edited 11/29/19 10:53 am
VSG on 09/19/16

Ginnny
on 4/10/18 5:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Up and at em at normal time this morning. Did 8 kms on the elliptical this morning. Ready for my breakfast. Have a meeting this afternoon I'll be out for lunch to thats undetermined. Also it will be a short day as the meeting is closer to home than it is to my work so I'll just skip on home when it's adjourned.

Gym Fuel - premier protein caramel (not my favorite but have to drink em up - won't buy again)

B - 2 eggs smashed into egg salad

S - 4.3 oz chicken breast

L - TBD

S - 150 gr watermelon

D - meatloaf

Totals - ???

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/10/18 5:53 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much planned for today. Meeting up with my aunt to go for a walk this afternoon. I will have to bundle up a bunch. I don't know how far I will be able to go. We used to do a 6km path, but that might be a bit much for right now.

Post-op three years, one month.

Breakfast - yogurt and banana

Snack - egg on a thin bun

Lunch - peameal bacon

Snack - apple and pb

Dinner - zucchini lasagna

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Liveyourlife
on 4/10/18 6:29 am

Good morning everyone, I'm always impressed with those of you who get up and exercise first thing in the morning! Another busy day at work but will try for a lunch time walk.

B - premier protein, decaf coffee

L - meatball soup

S - Greek yogurt with strawberries

D - undetermined

Aiming for 7 cups of of water and all vitamines.

Have a great day and enjoy the sun shine!

Orientation July, Surgeon consult Sept, Internist Nov, RD/RSW/RN Dec.

RNY March 2, 2018 HRRH Pam (49 / 5'5 ½)

HW: 237, PreOpti: 226, Opti: -10, M1: -20, M2: -12, M3: -13, M4 -10, M5 -9, M6 -7, M7 -2, M8 -3, M9 -1 CW 138

Joannab
on 4/10/18 8:41 am

I'm having Opti for breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks !!!!

Actually so far its not too bad, I'm hungry but trying to drink lots of water. I think its better to try and have a positive attitude instead of worrying or whatever about not eating. Its the whole reason I'm doing all of this is to lose more weight. And looking at other posts I am getting more in regarding calories so I'm not going to complain

Referral July/17 242 lbs Orientation Oct.26/17 Nurse Nov.17/17 Dietitian Dec.4/17 Psychiatrist/Social Worker Dec.4/17 Nurse Jan.9/18 Dietitian Jan.9/18 Psychiatrist Jan.29/18 Dietitian Feb.22/18 224 lbs Start Optifast April 10th 224 lbs Surgery April 24th Guelph General Hospital.

crqvingchange
on 4/10/18 9:45 am

Hello Menu Peeps. I'm back to posting after a lengthy stay south of the border.

Today i am disorganised, as can be expected. Still need to go grocery shopping, but trying to cobble together healthy meals for DH and I.

Going to the gym this afternoon (haven't been since last Wednesday and my body doesn't do well without it's daily exercise) The older I get, the more my body seizes up.

On the menu today at 3.5 years post-op:

B. Coffee with cream and a little cinnamon

L. Crab cake on slices of avocado with a poached egg and a little Hollandaise on top.

D. Salad with grilled chicken, sweet peppers, avocado and WF Honey/Dijon dressing.

S. Not sure

Kora, you are smart to nip any gain in the bud. It is so hard to take off regain.

Ginny, I will be back in the gym again in the morning once I get my act together (hopefully by the end of the week)

Meg, I hope everything is going well with you and DH. I haven't been able to read past posts, but I plan to get caught up..

Have a great day everyone and make good choices.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 4/10/18 11:08 am
VSG on 03/06/18

B - Weetabix 1/2 cup milk

S1 - Jello cup

L - 1/2 can tuna in water with tomato/onion salad

S2 - Greek Yogurt

Dinner - Greek salad with Feta cheese

S2 - slice cheese

461 cal - 44 carbs - 37 protein

Lower day for me ( normally around 600 - 800 per day), but will be comfortable with the intake

crqvingchange
on 4/10/18 6:39 pm

Hi Corrie, just wondering what your Centre says is your goal for minimum protein grams per day. i know that all of the centres have different advice. Guelph says minimum 60 grams, and some days it's difficult to get it all in.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active