What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 1/29/18 4:15 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. I had a really nice weekend and managed to get a few things done around the house.

Today I'm going swimming in the morning, then taking my car in for service, and while that's happening I'll go to the gym down the street. I'm really enjoying going to the gym. Before when I exercised there was always a social aspect because I got to know the other ladies in the class. There it's just me (and of course the crap TV shows the gym plays, or the thunderous rap music - I wear my earbuds but it doesn't drown out the rap) and I am really trying to challenge myself. Maybe I'll have a muscle by the summer, lol.

Accountability: I switched up a few meals yesterday, but overall I stayed in a good range. Went to the gym and did 1 1/2 hours.

The eats today at 3.5 years post-op are:

B. Lots of decaf throughout the day. One before swimming. 1/2 of an egg/bacon sandwich -Burnbrae egg white patty, 1 slice of bacon, Smartbun

Snack 1. Hot Thai Prawn Cake stuffed into a portobello mushroom, a little Asiago on top, then baked.

Lunch. Grilled chicken skewer over a salad of spring mix, sweet peppers and a WF Honey/Dijon dressing.

Snack 2. Protein coffee at the gym

Dinner. Salmon pinwheel stuffed with shrimp and scallops, a little Hollandaise on top, French green beans

Snack 3. Egg white patty, 1 slice bacon, fresh salsa

Totals: 812, Carbs. 46, Fibre 12, Fat 40, Protein 78

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/29/18 4:28 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Currently trying to suck back a litre of water in prep for my ultrasound... My grandma was supposed to go with me but she spent the night at the hospital as she wasn't feeling right. I'm going to try to record it and then take it for her to watch.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - chicken soup

Snack - toast, egg

I feel like everything else depends on how the egg goes down today... I basically ate dry crackers for the last two days, so my diet was just a little carby ;)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/29/18 7:17 am

Meg I hope your Grandmother feels better soon.

You're forgiven for having a carby menu. Whatever gets you through this stomach flu and your morning sickness. Hugs.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

leeann73
on 1/29/18 4:46 am

cravingchange - I love the gym too - I mostly love the alone time with my music on the machines but the last week or so I have started to also go to the group power class (weight lifting) and I LOVE it so trying to fit it all in now. Megs - hope you start to feel better and can eat more soon - I loved being pregnant and I LOVED the ultrasound appointments - hope your gramma is feeling better

I have done 45 mins on the elliptical this morning; will go back to the gym tonight for a group power class. Work all day; Church meeting tonight after group power. Here are my eats:

breakfast: 1/2 protein shake in coffee before gym

breakfast 2: 2 blender banana mini muffins (no flour, high protein) - after gym

snack: 1/2 protein shake

lunch: mystery frozen meal

snack: mystery frozen meat

dinner: protein bar (no time for food in between work, gym and church meeting)

snack: warm vanilla protein shake with pumpkin spice (if I am hungry)

The "mystery meals" are things that I pull out of my freezer - when I cook, I put meal size portions of the left overs in freezer bags and have a section in my freezer that is "mommy's bariatric meals" ... LOL - I never label them - it will be some turkey, bean, tomato combination thing I think and the meat snack I think is left over butter chicken but we will see :)

Have a great day everyone

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/29/18 7:20 am

How do you make blender mini muffin Leeann?

There are a few mystery meals in my freezer where the label fell off. They frighten me, lol.

leeann73
on 1/29/18 6:47 pm

The recipe is from wellplated.com. It is super easy. No flour and no sugar I cooked them in mini muffin tins. Look at that website and search blender banana muffins. They are amazing but you have to let them sit for at least 15 minutes or they are goey inside.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/31/18 11:43 am

Thank you for the for this Leeann. I thought I responded but when I opened up the tab, I saw that I hadn't hit Submit. My only excuse is that I'm getting old.

Linda M.
on 1/29/18 6:59 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning all,

I went wayward again in January and am doing my best to keep up with life. In the midst of selling/closing my business after 29 years as well as keeping up with the daily work of running it. Thankfully, it remained busy until last week - which is always a good thing. For the most part, I have been eating to plan and getting in workouts with my daughter - treadmill, Aeropilates and doing crunches using my Ab Roller. Back to journaling on MFP and will try to visit OH daily as well.

Megs, I've been thinking of you and also hope that you're feeling better soon. CC, as always, your menu makes me drool.

B - 3/4 Premier protein bar and lots of black decaf. (who used to say "rivers of"?)

S - 1/4 protein bar

L - Salad made with romaine, feta, chicken, tomato, cucumber with 1 tbsp. of low fat Greek dressing

D - The other half of my salad with extra chicken

S - 1/2 cup Greek key

lime yogurt

Calories: 981, protein: 109, Carbs: 61. All water (which I have been neglecting as of late) and all vitamins.

Accountability: Strive to journal daily, drink water (80 oz.), and exercise 4x per week.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 1/29/18 7:23 am

Hey Linda, good to see you posting. I'm glad the sale of the business is over and you can enjoy some stress free time. You have a pretty nice looking menu too. You always make me crave chicken on Greek salad.

Lisa C.
on 1/29/18 7:45 am

Good morning Folks.

I hope you don't mind if I join the fun here. I have to keep myself accountable and this is one way that works for me.

I have been off track for a while and am trying to set myself straight.

B - boiled egg

s - small banana

l - 100 gr of cubed pemeal bacon

s - 1/2 pepperette and 30gr old cheddar lite cheese

d - 3/4 cup of cubed pork chop and 3 broccoli spears

s - premium protein shake

all water and vits.

Will go for 30 minute walk.

Referred April 2016, Orientation September 21, 2016; Psyc appointment November 23, 2016; Nurse Practitioner assessment November 30, 2016; Nutrition Class December 7, 2016; Social Worker assessment December 9, 2016; Nutrition 1:1 January 26, 2017 and Surgeon April 7, 2017; Pre-admission June 12, 2017; Surgery date June 20, 2017 with Dr. T. Jackson TWH.

Pre surgery loss 20 lbs, M1-17 lb, M2-16, M3-16.2, M4-7, M5-10.8, M6-+8, M7-4, M8-

Goal 1- 50 pound loss by Jan. 1, 2018 (245.6 lbs) reached August 10, 2017

Goal 2 - 100 pound loss by June 21, 2018 (one year post op) (195.6) reached TBD

Most Active
Fall Clothing Exchange!!!
Mallory · 0 replies · 16 views
Recent Topics