I'm new and have questions

BattlecryForever
on 1/19/18 7:58 am
On January 19, 2018 at 2:01 AM Pacific Time, anncha wrote:

I'm a different centre to you (I'm in Sudbury so we do our appointments up here and then go to St. Joe's for surgery).

I was referred April 28th 2017 and my surgery is Feb 27th so 10 months almost to the day. I didn't need a sleep study, colonoscopy/endoscopy (I had already had these done for something else) and I made sure I always had everything prepared before appointments like my blood work was redone before my NP appointment because I knew they'd ask for it as my Vitamin D was low at the original blood works (it was up with the 2nd lot of bloods because I started taking supplements as recommended on here).

Good luck in your journey!

Hi there,

What supplement and dosage did you use? My Vitamin D is also very low.

Joannab
on 1/23/18 7:49 am

Good Morning everyone :-)

I'm still going through the appointments and having some difficulty following the Canada Food Guide exactly as my dietitian stated I should. Said if I don't have it under control by my next appointment I may be discharged from the program. I am looking for some support and wanting to find out more about the group that was mentioned to check out if someone can direct me in the right direction.

Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics