Need help please with information on plastic surgery in the Ottawa region

michoujf
on 12/12/17 8:42 am - Orleans, Canada

Hello,

I need your help. I am almost 8 years post op and will like information on plastic surgery. I am scared and not sure where to start. I just saw a plastic surgeon in Corwall that was referred by my family Dr. I left crying and even more lost. I am happy with my weight loss and did all the work to have kids and to be healthy. Now I am blessed with two beautiful kids but I hate my body even more then before I lost all the weight.

oneatatime
on 12/12/17 11:54 am
RNY on 09/01/17

Hi Michou,

I am so sorry to hear you had a bad experience with a plastic surgeon. Was the surgeon not nice, or the process overwhelming? Maybe you can bring someone you trust to appointments with you. They can either act as a buffer if you need one, or be a note taker if you find the information overwhelming.

I'm sorry I can't help with recommendations for doctors in Ottawa. I am not in your area... but I did want to say congratulations for your long term success in weight loss, and through pregnancies. Wishing you the best success.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. Choose happy.

Opti -10 / M1 -25.5 / M2 -10 / M3 -14.5 / M4 -13 / M5 -10 / M6 -5.5 / M7 -9.5 / M8 -13.5 / M9 -0.5 / M10 -2.5 / M11 -2.5 / M12 +2 / M13 -5.5

Century Club and Onederland in month 7!!

heavenlyhash
on 12/12/17 5:35 pm - Canada

There r 2 reputable plastics Drs in Ottawa...Dr Silverman and Dr Lacey...one works with OHIP one doesn't...I know them both and have used one for my own plastics

Most Active
Recent Topics