What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 12/6/17 3:57 am

Good morning everyone. Didn't get much done yesterday, so hopefully today will be better. My knee is still sore but I'm going swimming this morning and to yoga after.

Meg I hope the puppies let you get some sleep last night.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day with PP vanilla used as creamer

L. Lillydale turkey with gravy, SF cranberry sauce, small kale and sliced apple salad with WF honey/Dijon dressing

S. Deli chicken slice rollups with Kraft Jalapeno cream cheese

D. Salmon pinwheel stuffed with lobster, Poached egg, PC Hollandaise

BB Protein Hot chocolate

Totals: 924, Carbs. 44. fat 28, Prot. 112

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/6/17 5:12 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, puppy 1 woke up at 2am again. I don't know what to do with her. She will jump out of bed and then cry until I pick her back up.

I have tomorrow off for a doctor's appointment and I will be at the Guelph clinic next Tuesday morning if anyone is there :)

Post-op two years, nine months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - yogurt

Lunch - leftovers from our holiday lunch

Snack - pepperette and cheese

Dinner - chicken and salad

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/6/17 8:59 am

Puppy 1 is a Mama's girl, lol. I would love to meet up, but next Tuesday doesn't work for me. Maybe we should plan a spring get together for anyone on the thread.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/6/17 9:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

CC where do you live?

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Ginnny
on 12/6/17 5:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Not too much on the go today, should be quiet here at work. It's darn chilly out there though. Went to the gym this morning and did my full weight routine. Maybe out for a walk at lunch.

Post op 19+ mos

B1 - 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter

B2 - 3 oz chicken sautéed with peppers and onions

S - greek yogurt

L - yesterdays Chicken Caesar salad

S - tomato/cucumber salad, pepperette

D- meatloaf

Total Cal 1132, Carbs 57, Protein 102

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics