What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 11/8/17 3:48 am

Good morning everyone. Bring back the sun and warmth please. I woke up this morning with a full blown cold and my menu will reflect that, lol.

This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then going to get a flu shot. Maybe Zumba this evening. I have zero energy this morning, so I had better get my butt moving early in the day or I'll end up going back to bed.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee

B2. Dempflmeier Carb smart bread 1/2 slice toasted, topped with avocado slices, a little butter, poached egg and maybe a little bit of Hollandaise.

L. Chicken Broth

D. Same as B2

S. Lots of chicken broth and another protein coffee.

Totals 812, Carbs. 20, Fat 45, Prot. 82

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/8/17 4:31 am

They may not give you a flu shot if you have a cold. Might want to call first and check before dragging yourself around.

Nothing wrong with going back to bed if your bod needs the rest. Sounds like you do! ( mom here )

Take care

crqvingchange
on 11/8/17 12:17 pm

They said that I could still get the flu shot, so that is one less thing on my list, lol. Thanks for being the Mom, big hugs always. Last night I got a long sleep and if I stay in bed too long everything seizes up. Oh the joys of getting older.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/8/17 7:42 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Another long day at work. I'm looking forward to the weekend as our friends are coming for dinner on Sunday.

Post-op two years, eight months

Breakfast - egg

Snack - turkey sausage, yogurt

Lunch - keilbasa

Snack - pepperoni and cheese

Dinner - unknown. Maybe pork roast again.

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/8/17 12:18 pm

Meg you can show off your sparkling clean house. Soooooooo jealous.

Meggles07
on 11/8/17 12:22 pm - Canada

Lol!! It's not sparkling. We have two puppies. Five minutes after I washed the floors puppy 2 came in with wet paws and left prints all across the floor. But I enjoyed it for five minutes ;)

About the second week I was at my new job my boss said she wanted to see my house because she thought it would be pretty clean with how I tidied up the office I'm in. I was like, nope. Two dogs. Dog hair all the time. Tidy, but not clean most days :)

leeann73
on 11/8/17 6:15 pm

I haven't been on here in a while. I fell into a bowl of Halloween candy and haven't found my way back out yet. Not a ton but a bit each day. I totally need some control back. Boo.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Monica9811
on 11/9/17 4:17 am - Peterborough, Canada

Take it to work or throw it out! You can do it.

crqvingchange
on 11/9/17 4:54 am

Hey Leeann glad to see you. Halloween and Christmas are tough. So many temptations everywhere. We're here for you. You've worked so hard and you've got some great advice from Monica. Big hugs, you've got this girl.

Most Active
Recent Topics