What are you eating/doing today (Friday)?

Ginnny
on 11/3/17 5:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good Morning! Happy Friday everyone! I reluctantly did my usual 5 kms at the gym this morning. Why is it so difficult for people to say good morning. They look right at you and try to sneak on by without speaking. I say good morning to everyone!

My gut is giving me grief this morning. Hard as a rock. I take Restoralax daily and have to supplement with either Senokot or Dulcolax. Well I took 2 Dulcolax when I got home from work yesterday and nothing more than a little rumbling to start and then quite a bit of cramping when I was going to bed but no movement. I don't know what more to do. Scale is up and I'm sure its because I'm full of poop!! LOL When you have that feeling its difficult to eat.

Today's plan at 18+ mos Post Op RNY:

B1 - 1/2 banana

B2 - 2 HB eggs

S - greek yogurt and blueberries

L - cobb salad (YUMMERS)

S - deli turkey, old cheddar

D - 4 - 5 Costco Chicken Wings (seasoned, non breaded) 4 oz in my totals so I'll have to see how many wings that is.

Total Cal 1149, Carbs 44, Protein 97

I think next week I will focus on going back to basics, dense protein, see if I can't get into the 160s. Give it a shot, right? Although this morning I was complaining I look like a bag lady, as my current outfit is a little baggy today. Jeans I haven't worn in a while and I just threw them in my gym bag. Good thing I brought a belt!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/3/17 6:27 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. This is just a drive-by. DH and I are heading out the door for him to play hookie in N-O-T-L.

Ginny keep up with the Restoralax in warm liquid. My doctor says it doesn't hurt you, they give it to babies, so I think you can have more than one dose to get things moving. You know that for a while I had to do the Greek Yogurt, prunes, chia, hemp and flax combination to get cleaned out.

I say good morning to everyone too.

Have a great day guys.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/3/17 8:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks CC, I put it in my coffee every morning!

Have a wonderful weekend away! I hope the weather cooperates for you! Maybe a little taste of wine??

Have fun.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics