What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/17 2:29 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Morning everyone!

Feeling more like myself today, (yesterday was in a bit of a mood), but have the house to myself again so I'll most like watch some more of season 5 of Wentworth on Netflix and work on some goal setting stuff, as well as register for my online excel course for work.

I think today I'm going to change things up a bit on my order of food to liven things up a bit!!!

Breakfast - 1/4 cup cream of celery soup with added protein

morning - 1/2 bottle protein water

lunch - 1/4 cup skyr yogurt

afternoon - 1/2 bottle protein water

supper - 1/4 cup cottage cheese

leeann73
on 9/21/17 6:35 am

Hello everyone

It is PMS time for me. I suffer from rage this time of the month so today I am hiding at home getting paper work done but am set off quiet easily. The good thing is it only lasts a few days and my family and I all know when the symptoms are here BUT, the bad this is even I get sick of what a B**ch I am LOL. Here is my food today:

breakfast: protein bar

snack: turkey pepperette, mini belle cheese

lunch: tuna pack from costco

snack: low sugar popcycle and almonds

dinner: steak and spinach (did not have that last night)

exercise - none - I am pathetic

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Jo0710
on 9/21/17 6:55 am

Working in bits and pieces today. Going to get my eyelash extensions filled (guilty pleasure!), then have a meeting with a colleague for coffee/starbucks at 3:30. I have to take both kids to my son's hockey practice at 6pm so we'll be at the arena slightly after 5pm for that. My hubby is in Muskoka at a golf tournament for work today. He stayed overnight last night and I played musical beds with my kids. UGH they are 8 and almost 5 - why can't they sleep through the night and by themselves yet. At one point I had them both in my king with me and I wriggled out and went to sleep in my daughters bed. I am tired today. Need to add something in here somewhere to increase the calories since the higher amount is working for me this week but I know it'll stop soon since it's that time of the month in a couple of days.

B: Premier protein & coffee

S: Peanut butter (eaten on a spoon)

L: Chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, onion, cheese, cucumbers and little bit of hot sauce on the chicken no dressing otherwise)

D: Premier protein and 1 egg

Cals; 797, protein 89 carbs 36

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Linda M.
on 9/21/17 6:59 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning.

I'm glad you are doing so well Tanya. Sit outside and take advantage of the sunshine as well.

B - protein shake and large black decaf.

S - Armstrong cheese stick

L - 3/4 cup cottage cheese

S - Pepperette

D - 3/4 cup roast beef, 2 tbsp. gravy and about 1/4 cup of carrots

Calories: A whopping 830 (never been this much - roast beef and Pepperette may be too heavy), protein: 84, Carbs: 24, Sodium too high (processed foods). All vitamins (finally) and all water. Still alearnin'.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/17 7:42 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Good idea Linda! I usually sit outside when my neighbours son takes the dog for his afternoon play session for me...but I may just go sit out back for a bit this morning as well!

Patm
on 9/21/17 7:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today. Hope to get caught up finally. I did not sleep well last night. Leg cramps had me up three times icing the cramp out. I think I did not drink enough yesterday so will up the liquids today. Muscles that cramped are sore so need to do some walking to loosen them up.

b greek yogurt, sf granola

l left over meat loaf, yogurt

s celery, laughing cow

d I have no idea. I was so tired I forgot to ask DH what he was making.

Carmaneel
on 9/21/17 7:53 am - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 08/25/17

Good morning everyone!

Today is my first official day on soft foods and I am so excited. The menu below was planned last night. I don't expect to get through all of it but I'm going to give it a good go as I was told by my dietician last night that I'm not eating enough.

B - 1 egg scrambled, 1 oz avocado, 1 piece WW multigrain bread well toasted

L - Protein Shake (Quattro Magnum from Popeyes) made with lactose free skim milk

D - Smart Ones Turkey Breast. Only eating the turkey here.

S - 1 egg scrambled, 1 slice ham, a sprinkle of light cheese

Cal: 684 Protein: 79g Carb: 39g

VSG: Aug 25th, 2017|| HW: 398 CW: 250 GW: 190 Age: 29 | 5'9"

Linda M.
on 9/21/17 10:57 am - Orillia, Canada

Incredible weight loss; I'm glad you're doing well. I'm learning that all dieticians seem to all tell you that you aren't eating enough. Your variety and amounts seem to be really good and I don't think you'll be able to get through it all. I wasn't eating nearly the variety or the amounts you have down during the first month and even after almost 6 months, I top out at 3/4 cups and can only one egg. Dense proteins even less.

The goal of eating at set times, protein first, and eating just what you can (I start to feel a bit uncomfortable and tend to burp - food and liquid), then you stop and throw out or put away. When I was told I needed to eat more, I asked "How?" There was no response. I've learned to listen to my pouch and read my body's signals. Happy Soft Foods!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Carmaneel
on 9/21/17 1:22 pm - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 08/25/17

I've been an odd case from the start of surgery in that I don't feel much restriction yet so I'm able to eat quite a bit occasionally. However when the dietician said my meals should be 1cup of food total I almost laughed. My tiny tum holds 1/2cup max before I start burping food up. Lol

This morning I ate the whole egg and 3-4 bites of the other stuff, this afternoon I managed all of the turkey in a smart ones meal too so I'd say I'm not doing bad my first day of soft foods. Curious to see how I do with dinner and then to top it off I need to drink a shake somehow too. The shake is 40g of my protein today so I'll have to power through it I guess.

VSG: Aug 25th, 2017|| HW: 398 CW: 250 GW: 190 Age: 29 | 5'9"

Most Active
Recent Topics