So, has anyone heard about Low Carb Canada?

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/17 1:47 pm

Low Carb grocery and Low Carb Canada have some organic and non - gmo foods we well. They are great for people for many reasons. They have higher fiber, low carb, high protein and low sugar.

Many of the foods are not artificial and really tasty. No you are not barking up the wrong tree gf..... to each his own and everyone has to discuss their diet with their NUT and decide what they can live with for the rest of their lives. Lifestyle changes and wholesome foods are my goals ... ;)

Lorraine M.
on 8/26/17 8:41 am - Canada

I have ordered from them for years. Always reliable delivery through canada post. I have also gone to their store on Birchmount and Eglinton when i have been in their area. I mostly just buy the Davinci syrups (uses splenda so no after effects for me) for a little amount of flavouring but i have tried all kinds of things. They have a great selection of those. If you spend over $79 then delivery is free. thanks for reminding me that my syrups are just about done and sometimes are sold out. Time to re-order or take a drive.

Most Active
Recent Topics