What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Jo0710
on 8/23/17 9:56 am

So beautiful! I LOVE fall so I'm totally ok with this. lol :)

I used to love big fall sweaters (to cover myself) but this year I'm dreading not being about to wear my leggings and tshirts anymore ;) I'll have to find sweaters but not huge ones! :)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 8/23/17 10:37 am

Thanks!

I love the fall too, but I like it better when it starts in mid September, not late August. We had such a long, snowy winter this year. I'm just not ready, although it was nice walking in the cooler weather.

I used to love the return to more concealing clothes too, and will actually like getting to wear long sleeves again. I only have summer clothes in my current size so it looks like more shopping is in my future too, lol.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 8/23/17 10:46 am

That's too - mid to late September would be better for fall to arrive. We haven't used the new pool as much as we'd like to because either we've been at ball OR the weather hasn't been nice enough :( In London, we didn't have a snowy winter thankfully - it was off and on - just seemed to take forever. We had a bbq in November for my son's hockey tournament and were wearing tshirts! lol

I just told my husband I needed more clothes - even my underwear is too loose (and I hate that!!!). He rolled his eyes but oh well, has to happen as I'm swimming in my work shirts and pants. It's fun but $$$.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 8/23/17 10:54 am

LOL; I totally get what you mean about hating loose underwear. At one point I could pull mine up over my bra, lol. I finally got some new ones.

You're really luck you didn't have much snow. I'm in Northern Ontario and we had soooo much it was crazy. This is what I had to deal with, and it lasted until late April.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics