New friends

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/17 3:14 pm

Hi I don't wanna sound desperate or anything but looking for friendship in the Windsor area . Only been here 3 years and I work independently so making friendships have been hard and the older you are the harder it seems . Also finding being lonely are my turn to food moments I need friends lol ...

Manda32
on 7/13/17 7:17 pm

I hear you the older you get, it is harder to meet new people and have meaningful friendships.

I'm not in Windsor (I live in London), but besides Windsor being my center, I go to Windsor a handful of times during the year...sometimes right through, my cousin live's in Michigan. She grew up in Kingsville, so been down to that area and Windsor for too many years to count (although by all means I couldn't navigate much of Windsor lol).

Although, I don't live in Windsor feel free to add me as a friend, or pm me anytime...its something lol

Hopefully there are some people from the Windsor area that will reach out to you.

Good luck!

Orientation April 2016 - Final approvals December 2016. Surgical Class January 23, 2017. Met with Dr. Reed February 7, 2017. Opti start date March 1, 2017. Surgery March 15, 2017 (Dr. Foute-Nelong).

HW 348 SW 316 CW 191

GW 160

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/17 7:56 pm

I hope so too . Thanks for the reply

Diminishing Dawn
on 7/13/17 8:38 pm - Windsor, Canada

Come out to the Windsor support group meetings and come and meet some new friends.

Message me for info.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics