Sharing tips on drinks and protein hacks!

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/17 9:22 am

Hi there- GOOD Morning

You may know by now I love preparing for everything--- researching etc.

I see how successful you are and I was wondering if we could post some info like- best drinks, protein hacks etc.

I can tell you I have tried the following --- yeah kind of still on the soft food diet because of ECOLI.

I add 1 scoop of protein powder to 8 oz of skim milk and use half for my decaf espresso and half for my Nature Path grain flake cereal ...

I tried STYR stevia water drops and fruit punch is the bestest ;)

I love Glaceau ZERO stevia vitamin water - all flavours except orange cuz it tastes like Tang

On the hunt for protein jello types with Stevia ...lol....

oneatatime
on 7/12/17 9:33 am
RNY on 09/01/17

Jo, you can make your own "jello"... it's easy!

I found this recipe that looks good. You can half the recipe. It looks big. Not sure how much jello you want!

http://karenskraftykottage.blogspot.ca/2013/05/sugar-free-je llo-with-stevia.html

:)

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/17 10:36 am

Thank you.. I even found a gelatin that has mucho protein .. and I can use this recipe- thanks!!

oneatatime
on 7/12/17 11:18 am
RNY on 09/01/17

Here's an interesting article on gelatin... really, all good quality gelatin is high in protein. Some will "market" it that way. Don't pay extra for good marketing. Do buy a good quality gelatin that is from an animal source (I believe you eat meat).

Also know it is not considered a "complete" protein... so you don't want to start getting all your protein from gelatin!!

https://www.healthysmoothiehq.com/gelatin-protein-superfood

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. Choose happy.

Opti -10 / M1 -25.5 / M2 -10 / M3 -14.5 / M4 -13 / M5 -10 / M6 -5.5 / M7 -9.5 / M8 -13.5 / M9 -0.5 / M10 -2.5 / M11 -2.5 / M12 +2 / M13 -5.5

Century Club and Onederland in month 7!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/17 12:39 pm

Thank you.. NOW has a great one and NuNaturals. who knew that by making jello that we will get some protein! Apple juice, unsweetened cranberry, white grape... ooh .. can you tell I am so excited ...

Most Active
Recent Topics