completely petty, I know, BUT...

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/17 5:54 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Most people won't comment because they don't know if you are sick and who wants to make a comment like Oh you have lost a lot of weight when the answer might be well I am dying of cancer. Unless people know you are "dieting" most will keep their mouth shut. I lost 160 lbs and my aunt said oh you lost a bit of weight, I was like yeah a whole person but that's just a bit. She had no idea what I was doing or if I might be sick or what so I just laughed and took it for what it was. I don't go around commenting on people's weight unless I know they are specifically dieting and not dying. I got many did you get a new haircut comments and I wore my hair the same for a year after surgery, cut it all off once it was falling out in chunks and couldn't stand it any longer but they knew something was different so went for the hair might be different. Perhaps it was just a way of asking without asking by commenting that you look different. Soon enough people will comment especially if you say I am making healthier choices or trying to lose weight then they know it's safe to say you lost so much.

Most Active
Recent Topics