What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 6/22/17 3:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 14+ mos

Good morning, how are my Bariatric Buddies today? Well me, I have been having some knee pain , had to cut my treadmill short yesterday morning and didn't go for my normal walk at lunch. Drove me crazy. I did take the doggies for a good walk last night and suffered for it on the way back. Tried a different pair of shoes but they aren't the best quality. My "normal" shoes are about 3 years old, so probably not only dead, they're likely too big - since I was 100lbs heavier when I bought them. I did still get over 16,000 steps so still pretty good for "taking it easy". Will be trying to give the knee a break (for real) and will go out shopping (UGH) for a new pair of runners. So because I can't not go to the gym I'm going to go swimming today and get my cardio that way. I will see about a walk at lunch cause I'm anal about my daily step count, who is this girl?

On to the good stuff:

B - 2 egg omelet with 1 oz tex mex cheddar

S - yogurt and blueberries

L - 3.85 oz chicken with cucumber/tomato/feta salad with 2 tbsp. Mediterranean greek dressing

S - deli turkey slices with herb/garlic cheddar

D - chicken stir fry (mostly chicken for me, a few of the veg)

Total Cal 941, Carbs 55, protein 101

Have a great day, I gotta get moving.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 6/22/17 4:00 am - Canada

Good Morning, haven't been around lately but do read everyday.. Been so busy this month my kids are graduating one from college, high school and elementary school they are 4 years apart guess I didn't plan that right so busy month. On top of that my dog got extremely sick been back and forth to the vets found out she has autoimmune disease her red blood cells are very low she needed blood transfusion but I couldn't go that route it was too expensive. I had to go with plan b. I didn't get any sleep for almost 2 weeks worry about her. She doing better still got ways to go. Have to take her back on Monday for blood work hopefully her count is better and she can start getting off steroids.. I been very strict with my eating, got into habit of meal pre, and eating 6 times day.. I was going to the gym or hiking everyday but that stopped when my dog got sick.. going back next week 3 more lbs then I have lost 150lbs since last year. From the height I have lost 175 lbs.

breakfast coffee and protein shake

snack Greek yogurt

lunch salad with cheese

snack not sure lucky I work in grocery store probably will grab raspberry

dinner sheapard pie

snack protein shake

have a good day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 6/22/17 5:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Surgery Buddy!! Glad to hear from you! Congrats on all the graduations, must make you proud!

What you should also be proud of is the awesome losses!! Way to go Girl!

Sorry to hear about your dog. It sucks when they're sick and even worse when its just too darn expensive to get them better. I hear ya on that one!

Keep up the great work!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 6/22/17 10:18 am - Canada

Thanks Ginny, I'm sure a proud mom. I know my son is even prouder of me yesterday he sent me a pic said can u believe this was u??

You going awesome keep it up, u motivate me with going to the gym so early in the morning and all the walking ur doing. Please rest that knee of urs let to recover..

Linda M.
on 6/22/17 6:16 am - Orillia, Canada

I'm so sorry about your dog's health and hope she continues to improve.

I'm finding that building good habits from the start makes such a difference: meal prep., planned exercise, and juggling "me" time with life is a challenge and I find I'm still finding my way.

175 lbs.! Wow! You have so much to be proud of. When did you have your surgery?

All the best - for both of you.

Linda

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

ready-4-new-start
on 6/22/17 10:14 am - Canada

My surgery was April 11 2016 since then I have lost 147lbs.. I lost 32 lbs on my own before I started the process.. I actually lost 90 lbs but then regained most of it :(

thank you my fur baby sure is my baby broke my heart to see her the way she was, she a lot better but still has a ways to go. She only 3 so it makes it harder the vet already told me she won't have a full life so it's the unknown everyday she spoiled rotten.

Linda M.
on 6/22/17 10:30 am - Orillia, Canada

I guess I should have read the bottom of your post regarding your surgery date (lol). Spoiled fur baby and three graduations; you are a busy mama.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 6/22/17 6:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Just ordered food for a dinner tonight, which I am not attending. Feel extremely ripped off. Did not realise the prices were for 1/2 a sandwich. Since I had to order kosher could not just walk out to find another. I will get my money back but I know I will take grief for spending so much. I need to order for 2 dinners next week so will be looking for another place.

I hope to swim at lunch. Going for a walk at 4pm to pick up these over priced sandwiches. They better be amazing!

b greek yogurt, a few raspberries, granola

l chicken stew, yogurt

s baby bel

d forgot to ask DH so will have to add later

s tea

Jo0710
on 6/22/17 7:25 am

Morning everyone! I work till 5pm today, then my kids have a Fun Fair at their school and my son has ball practice. I have to do some laundry and pack for a ball tournament in Mississauga this weekend. The first game isn't until 8:15pm tomorrow night so I have some time to get clothes together after ball practice and I'll pack them tomorrow morning after I get my grey hair fixed. :) I may pack everything tonight too after doing laundry - we'll see. I'm watching Orange is the new black so I've been staying up later than I should.

Don't have dinner planned yet...

B: Premier protein & decaf

L: Chicken salad - mostly just chicken, cucumber, cheese and onion.

D: Unknown

S: Nectar fuzzy peach

No stats yet as I'm not sure what's for dinner. Kids will have pizza, I may just have another protein shake. Food is blah right now again.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Linda M.
on 6/22/17 10:34 am - Orillia, Canada

I posted my food today, but I'm not sure where it went. It's been one of those days ... If this is somehow the same post, I apologize in advance.

B - protein shake and two black decafs (thoughtful customer)

L - 1/2 cup of homemade chili (last of the batch)

D - 3/4 turkey burger, slice of tomato and 1 tbsp. of tzatziki

S - 1/2 cup plain Skyr and 3 slice strawberries

Calories: 545, Protein: 91, Carbs: 25. All water and vitamins.

Most Active
Recent Topics