What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 6/21/17 3:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 14+ mos

Good morning everyone! Thought I'd get this started before heading to the gym! A little chilly out there this morning, we'd been spoiled earlier. Got over 21,000 steps in yesterday, partly because I got caught in the rain with the doggies last night after supper!! LOL it was all good!

So gym this morning, and hopefully 5km at lunch. My walking partner wasn't feeling good yesterday so we only managed 4. Still better than nothing and I caught up to my friend in our step challenge. Pretty good after missing most of Monday!

Anyway, on to the eats:

B1 - 1/2 banana on the way to the gym (LindaM this is rare but I'm hungry!!)

B2 - bacon/tomato sandwich on 35 calorie bread with 1 tbsp. light miracle whip

S - greek yogurt

L - shepperds pie

S - deli turkey w. slice of herb/garlic cheddar and mustard

D - chili (big crock pot on this morning, my Trucker prepared it all last night)

Totals - Cal 961, Carbs 87 (dang banana and chili) Protein 83 (Back to high protein low carb tomorrow)

Have a great day everyone

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/21/17 5:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I had a bunch of things planned for today but I didn't sleep well and I seem to be getting a cold, so I might go back to bed.

My eating has been off since Friday and I feel so gross after eating cleaning for two weeks before that. I also have dipped back in to a few protein bars the last couple days, so I want to stop eating those too.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - pepperette

Lunch - chicken

Snack - cheese, egg

Dinner - chicken, zucchini lasagna

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 6/21/17 6:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope you feel better. i always find vitamin c helps

Patm
on 6/21/17 6:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Ginny your bacon sandwich sounds great. Chili does have carbs due to the legumes but i rationalize they are good carbs so do not stress too much about them. I am sure others might not agree.

I ate too much last night and am really not interested in food this morning. Except maybe a bacon tomato sandwich but that is not going to happen now I am at the office.

Just work and home today

b source single serve yogurt

l left over chicken, cabbage salad

s baby bel

d steak, mushrooms, broccoli

s tea

Light day today

Jo0710
on 6/21/17 7:11 am

My son's ball was cut after 2 innings last night so they have to replay the game at a later date. That's 2 in a row (Monday and Tuesday). Try explaining to an almost 8 year old that just wants to play why they can't play in pouring rain! lol They use a pitching machine that's plugged in. Poor kid is going loopy. If he's not active every day he goes stir crazy and 2 innings and half an inning on Monday night doesn't cut it. He has soccer tonight so hopefully that helps. He's in a ball tourney this weekend in Mississauga so please pray to mother nature to keep the rain away till Sunday night. They play Friday night at 8:15pm (SUPER late for 6-8 yr olds), Saturday 11am and 3:30pm and maybe 7:15pm if they do well. They can't wait to get into the hotel pool for the water slide.

I'm working today but am going to get my eyelash extensions filled then back to work. I am running around so lots of liquid today. Didn't plan anything for lunch.

B: premier protein and decaf black

L: Premier protein (grab on my way back to work from my eyelash appointment)

D: Chicken and salad (again mostly chicken, cheese, cucumber, onion but totals have lettuce in it)

S: Nectar fuzzy peach

Need to add something else in here somewhere and not sure what....

Cals: 592, protein 100 and carbs 26

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Linda M.
on 6/21/17 8:50 am - Orillia, Canada

When you walk more than 21,000 steps Ginnny, your reward is the 1/2 banana - lol. You have achieved your goal and are working out far more than me. I'm keeping perspective and am still just alearnin'.

I agree Pam that chili is a great food to have. When I make it I have to put some for me in the fridge or my sons will wolf it down before I can sit down for dinner. Their nicknames are "Hoover" and "Dyson".

Ginnny, I looked at the post-op chart and did three up: 100%, 95% and 90%. I'm losing at the 90% rate right now and am off by 8 lbs. I'm not concerned though as I am sticking to plan and it is not a race. As the weight lost per month decreases, I may stay constant. Losing 42 lbs. in three months is not anything to feel bad about and I will add my actual to the charts and see how I pan out after 6 months. I do know that I need to get my 5 km. in each day and resume my pilates workout. It will make a positive difference.

B - protein shake and two black decaf. coffees

L - 3/4 cup homemade chili

D - grilled turkey patty with slice of tomato and 1 tbsp. of tzatziki

S - 1/2 cup plain Skyr with 3 sliced strawberries

Calories: 642, Protein: 91, Carbs: 33. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Ginnny
on 6/21/17 9:21 am, edited 6/21/17 2:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

That's a great loss, and you're right its not a race. I think you're doing awesome and to be honest with you I didn't really start working out until January of this year, so 9 months post op! You're way ahead of the game!

The walking really has become part of my daily routine. Unfortunately my knee is suffering these last couple days and this morning I even cut my time on the treadmill a little short.

I don't really look at walking as something you need to give yourself a break from, but apparently others are telling me to take it easy. Maybe because my friend wants to win the step challenge for a change!?? LOL

But seriously June's wellness challenge here at work is to rack up the most steps with a partner for the month, so myself and a colleague have been trying to pu**** I will take a break in July!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics