What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)?

Jackie S.
on 5/24/17 6:17 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/07/17

This morning I am meeting with some women from my church. Really looking forward to that, I love everything to do with my religion. This afternoon, more laundry and sitting out on the back deck. This evening I am taking my youngest (15) to open her own bank account! Time flies so quickly! AND my eldest (25) will be over for a visit and dinner... YAY!

OptiFAST all day.

Referral: NOV/16 Info Sess: DEC/16 OptiFAST: 3wks started May 17/17 OR: RNY June 7/17

HW:278 SW:252 1stGW:220 2ndGW:200 3rdGW:170 GW:150

Weight Management Clinic - Ottawa

Patm
on 5/24/17 6:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hi Meggles, Perhaps hold off stepping on the scale for a couple of days. Often it is the dslat in restaurant food and you will only gained water retention.

Good morning all. Work today then home. I am hoping to go swimming at lunch. Probably an early night.

b greek yogurt, granola,

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken Parmesan, cabbage salad

leeann73
on 5/24/17 7:04 am

Hello everyone:

I am feeling a bit discouraged - I am stress eating and not feeling any restriction so I am worried that this "isn't working for me" but I need to kick myself in the butt. I am 3 months out. Here is my food today:

breakfast: top of a cheese bun (stress stuffed into my mouth), 2 slices deli turkey meat

snack: pudding

lunch: restaurant with a client - hoping to order a piece of salmon

snack: 2 rye crackers with 1 tbsp peanut butter

dinner: turkey chili, low sugar popcycle

snack: cheese string

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Linda M.
on 5/24/17 7:59 am - Orillia, Canada

Don't be discouraged; you are doing extremely well. I still feel restrictions and am thankful that I do. I do feel a bit of hunger now and again and, like you, this concerns me.

It's good you're recognizing stress eating. I find that I am eating too fast and am consciously trying to be aware of the mouthful, put fork down, and chew well. As many of the vets. say, this is the honeymoon stage where we need to learn and implement. I'm trying my best.

Good luck with your choices and keep encouraged; we're all behind you.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Smoka
on 5/24/17 9:21 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Hi leeann,

You have been doing just great. Don't forget we are all human with many slip ups. I'm sorry you are not feeling any restriction. I don't know that feeling yet because I have not had my surgery, but I have to tell you that I have enjoyed reading all of your posts and you have inspired me many times. Don't give up. Find a way..

Thanks,

Barb

Jo0710
on 5/24/17 7:27 am

Working like usual... but I got here at 9:30ish, have a networking lunch from 12:30-2pm then I have some blood work at 4:30 so I'll have to leave work at 4:15pm. So short day again for me. My son has batting practice tonight (they lost last night but he played well and the other teams coach asked if he had played last year so maybe that's a win for him? - he could have played as an underage player on the team he's on but he didn't play at all). Then he has a soccer game at 7:15pm, he's playing goalie tonight for soccer (They rotate). We will see how that goes. He's not allowed to play goal in hockey so he gets it out in soccer when he can. haha. Hoping it doesn't rain. Going to try for a swim later (again depends on the rain).

B: Premier Protein and decaf

L: Unsure right now but probably a wok bowl (chicken, rice, veggies and spicy thai sauce) I may ask them to omit the rice.

D: maybe the rest of lunch or chicken. I'm not 100% sure right now.

No stats logged right now. Been a busy morning. :)

Have a great day everyone! :)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics